Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've been researching the Z06 for the past year or so with the idea of eventually purchasing one. I've narrowed it down to a couple of 04 models at a dealer near me.

2004 MS with mod Red interior 2600 miles $39,900
2004 Black/Black 1350 miles $40,900

These cars were listed at a higher price a few weeks ago. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the Silver car. Do you think this is a good deal? I know, a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, and I can probably find an 04 at a lower price if I keep looking.

However, this dealer is only 2 miles from my house and the cars are in great shape with low mileage.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks,
Chandra

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Both cars are priced fairly. :cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
The silver with the mod red interior is a great looking combo!
Go for it :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
IT L GO said:
Both cars are priced fairly. :cheers:
:yeadog: Yep if either car was taken care of the price is ok. Pull the trigger you will have a blast.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Try for $38,500--when (if) they say no- politely give them your phone number and ask them to call you if they can honor the deal. Wait 2 days- if you get no call ...and want they car- pay what they want and drive off happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Which dealership? I'm looking at a black one at a dealership that has damn near the same inventory as that, in NY. Mileage off by a little bit, maybe you're rounding?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ramp Chevy

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
MS /w mod red interior is a nice combo and somewhat rare.

Since it's a 2004, you cannot go wrong.

ENJOY THE RIDE.

zOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
Best of luck.
B. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I am looking at the silver one...I test drove it

·
Registered
28 Posts
FWIW - I sold my 2004 TR / black with 6K miles for $39K in CA. The car was in perfect, showroom condition. The buyer was very happy to have it. I was sad to see it go, but I now have another LS6 back in the garage - this time with 4-doors, which is really what I need. CTS-V baby... Like a Corvette soul grafted into a luxury car body...

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Bob Clinton said:
The silver with the mod red interior is a great looking combo!
Go for it :thumb:
I would definitely go for the Silver/mod Red. Price seems about right for low mileage clean car. Let us all know what you decide.

:thumb: :thumb:

Jim

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Picked up an 02 QS/Black...will post pics soon

·
Banned
411 Posts
I would definitely check to see if those were demo cars..... especially the black one with 1350 miles... no doubt that would be 1350 extremely hard miles... JMHO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts