Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been trying to find out how well the 2005 C6 is selling so far this model year. Anybody know?

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
The discounts the dealers are giving should give somewhat of a clue that the cars are not moving as fast as they would like.

Joe

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed Rick at Les Stanford to see if he had any statistics compared to other years. :z:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I saw today that they sold out the entire year's production for Japan in only a few weeks. It was only 160 cars though.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Earlier in the week I replied on a different thread that Kerbeck was showing in stock coupes at $7500 off MSRP! This via a friend of mine who attended a car show in Atlantic City last week.

$7500 off MSRP does not happen with a car that is "hot!"

·
Registered
231 Posts
defender said:
Earlier in the week I replied on a different thread that Kerbeck was showing in stock coupes at $7500 off MSRP! This via a friend of mine who attended a car show in Atlantic City last week.

$7500 off MSRP does not happen with a car that is "hot!"
GM program cars..7500 off not happening.. call Kerbeck and try an get that discount :jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
proexpert said:
The current Kerbeck discount is 2000, not 7500. The 7500 is for USED C6's.

Tks for the clarification - as I said - I had 2nd hand information.

Still, that means "used" C6s are being traded after only a few months and that to sell for 7500 off MSRP as an asking price, they hit was quite huge - doncha think? :cry:

·
Registered
231 Posts
defender said:
Tks for the clarification - as I said - I had 2nd hand information.

Still, that means "used" C6s are being traded after only a few months and that to sell for 7500 off MSRP as an asking price, they hit was quite huge - doncha think? :cry:
Yeah the hit is huge i sold my 05 C6 after 4 months and 2500 miles..lost 5000 not including tax :puke:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would say its selling good but not as good as they thought it would.The same 4 have been at my dealer for months,they want sticker.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I read Dodge has a six month inventory of Vipers built up. I don't think gas prices are helping, nor does winter either.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The dealer here with the most C-6s on the lot is willing to take $4,000 off sticker befor you sit down to talk. Some here want sticker and 1 dealer still asking for over sticker. :screwy:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Several dealers in the detroit area are selling new C6 at GMS (about $7,000 off MSRP) for eleigible customers....PM me if interested.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Wait until Premium hits $3.25 a gallon this summer.

We will all be really pissy. :drunken:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Grim Reaper said:
We will all be really pissy. :drunken:

No biggie - I'll just drop in a Muhindra 4-cyl iron block diesel making a solid 80 crank hp! :idea:

Then I can start modding the hell out of it! :jammin:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Maybe my second car should be a CDI Mercedes turbo charged 6....... 37 miles a gallon on the highway vs 13 or so with a Dodge Magnum 6.1 Hemi SRT-8.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts