Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my 05 CTS-V for sale. Light Platinum/Ebony. Fully Loaded. Bone Stock, except 35% tints all around and XPEL Headlight Protectors and Clearvue Front Bra. Fore those unfamiliar with XPEL and Clearvue, its like a clear vinyl adhesive that adheres to the front of the car to protect the paint and headlights from unfourtunate road crap, like sand and pebbles. Works great and is hardly noticeable. Asking price is $44,500. No reasonable offers will be turned down. Im located on central long island. Thanks for looking guys.
-Dennis

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give my cadid appraisal right now if youd like. The car is worth every penny of 44,5. The car is 5 months old, like anyone else of course im gonna try and get everything i can for it, but I still know I will be losing alot of money either way.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I would be interested in your candid appraisal, if you don't mind. I am assuming that the sale is due to financial reasons as opposed to the car itself.
How many miles on the car?
Thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Odometer just hit 3400 miles. The Car slept in the garage all winter because we had such a Snowy Winter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
BottleFed said:
I'll give my cadid appraisal right now if youd like. The car is worth every penny of 44,5. The car is 5 months old, like anyone else of course im gonna try and get everything i can for it, but I still know I will be losing alot of money either way.
Bottle, not what I meant. Knowing that you are a Vette enthusiast, a little information on the car, vices, virtues etc. After only 3K miles, maybe you do not have enough seat time to have wrung it out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh Sorry about the misunderstanding Gramps... I absolutely love this car, the Performance and Handling is amazing from a Caddy. The only reason for selling the car is im still young, 23 to be exact and I really would Like to Get a Z06 while im still young and not married. As for my decision when I bought the Caddy from the dealer, I guess I just got caught up in the test drive and writeups about the car that that was all that I was thinking about at the time. But I can still honestly say that im in love with every aspect of the car and will be sad to let it go. But at this time in my life, a Z06 is what im going for.
-Dennis

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have to say that is one bad ass car. I have drove it a few times and would love to have one. Im just such a Vette head. I cant own 2 cars that have to sit in the winter. To poor for that.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Too bad the CTS-V doesn't get the mileage a C5 gets. I was serious about buying one and had located a new one at a nearby dealer who was even discounting it but my wife wanted me to wait for a good deal on a C6.

·
Registered
8 Posts
CTS-V mileage

The CTS-V will get within 1-2 mpg of the vette if you have it dyno tuned. Owners with minor mods [heads, cam, cat back, etc.] are seeing 28-29 mpg at 70 mph. The car has a fat a/f ratio from the factory.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
jcamere94z28 said:
I test drove it and this car is as close as 4 door vette as you will get. :)
WOW :thumb: I was thinking about getting one :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts