Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that JC's money maker i.e real job, is making it hard for him to do some of the things we are used to him taking care of!!

Is someone going to take charge of the ID cards this year??

Adam and the museum kicked it up a notch between year two and three!! :ity: :thumb: :thumb:

I'm just wondering if I need to bring last years stuff this year??

Ken

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Adam Boca said:
Thanks for the compliment..

We will be doing another hard card nametag...It will not be as large as last years. It also will not have the forum user name on it..

Adam
Say it isn't so. No Forum names :pp:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I spoke to JC via IM today, yes he is alive and well, buried at work, but still able to catch his breath every now and again.

He is planning on doing the Fest IDs this year, so keep your eyes open in this forum for information on how and when to order.

Mark

·
21,351 Posts
mdickie said:
I spoke to JC via IM today, yes he is alive and well, buried at work, but still able to catch his breath every now and again.

He is planning on doing the Fest IDs this year, so keep your eyes open in this forum for information on how and when to order.

Mark
Cool! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :drunken:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
jub jub said:

I 2nd that!! :lol: :z:

·
10,998 Posts
JC I volunteer to be the mod responsible for passing out the completed z06vette.com ID's(like I did last year) at the fest so that should free you up a little. :z:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
jub jub said:

Yeah buddy!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
mdickie said:

Mark
Very Good :usa:

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe the door is closing fast on being able to accomplish this feat before the Fest!! :eek: :eek:

Any comments or did I miss the sign up thread??

Ken

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
No Ken, you did not miss anything, I will call JC this weekend and see what the story is...

Mark

·
Registered
609 Posts
Do what you think can go wrong . The people that are comeing are hearts of gold . :usa: Time goes by to fast not to have some fun ;)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Talked to JC today, you should see a thread in the Z06 Performance Fest forum or the Grandstand with a link to an ordering site sometime during the middle of the week.

JC just needs to check with the vendor to ensure they have capacity to get them done for the Fest, but it usually only takes 7-9 days to produce and ship them.

So keep your eyes open...

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Ronald Olson said:
Do what you think can go wrong . The people that are comeing are hearts of gold . :usa: Time goes by to fast not to have some fun ;)

Ronald....are you coming to the Fest? :-?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
panzer said:
JC I volunteer to be the mod responsible for passing out the completed z06vette.com ID's(like I did last year) at the fest so that should free you up a little. :z:
(That's just Ed's way of making sure he meets ALL the women!) :p

:z:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts