Corvette Z06 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Adam Boca said:
....... This is simply a souvenir or a means to associate other forums members you are speaking with.
"Simply a souvenir"??
Geez Adam, why don't you just say something about my mudder wearing Army boots :roll:

Folks, while Adam is correct in acknowledging that this tag does not get you into the fest activities, it is more than "simply a souvenir". This is a name tag from this site..Z06VETTE.com, which truly is a partner with the NCM on this fest (whether anyone admits it or not).
It is a well made name tag and gives other folks a sense of who you are here on the site.

Come on Adam, it's not that hard. Say it with me now....Z 0 6 V E T T E . c o m!
See, don't you feel better now :D

:z: :z: :z:

Mike

Whew! Good thing I checked the board this morning (at work!), or I would have missed this. I hope I got it in time (it did take my money!). If so, then I GOT MINE!

:z:

Kens06 said:
Did we make the mininum??

Some may ask if the door is closed?
I just want to know if I will have a NEW tag this year or am I recycling??

Ken
Not sure exactly Ken, but I think everyone except yourself got in under the wire.

I'll bring a little paper ID badge with stick-em on it that says..."Hi, my name is Ken. Welcome to my Tupperware party."

I think I can black out the part about the tupperware party if you want. ;) :p :lol: :lol:

Mike

MikesZ06 said:
I'll bring a little paper ID badge with stick-em on it that says..."Hi, my name is Ken. Welcome to my Tupperware party."
Mike
When is the Tupperware Party? :eek:
Is it a last minute adder to the schedule? :-?
Will trade-ins be accepted or Tupperware mods done onsite? :idea:
Is there beer? :guiness:

Discussion starter · #52 ·
MikesZ06 said:
Not sure exactly Ken, but I think everyone except yourself got in under the wire.

I think I can black out the part about the tupperware party if you want. ;) :p :lol: :lol:

Mike
I think I've just been biotch slapped, but that's what buddies are for when you get anal!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heck, I'll just get a big marker and write it on my expansive forehead!! Like someone could miss this mass anyway!! :lol: :lol:

Ken

10:20 PM EDT ... order in ... did I make it? :-?
Only ordered one for me.
Told PayPal I'd pick up at Fest ... no mail. That right?
Added note "can I get one for wife"
:ity:

Could someone order one for me......paypal has my go@#^$% CC# confused somehow and I have to wait 3 days or some S$@#!!

I'll pay ya at the fest........ya know I'm good for it!!!

Tony Tacolla

Southgate, Mi

joined Mar 03

02 blk/mod red

Antivenom H & C Eliminator 5x

Spec 3+ clutch

6 point cage

Attended ALL fests so far

If I have left anything out....make it up.:D

Thanks guys....i'm so embarrassed. But I would love to have one to sit with my other 3!!:D

-Tony

holedgr said:
Could someone order one for me......paypal has my go@#^$% CC# confused somehow and I have to wait 3 days or some S$@#!!

I'll pay ya at the fest........ya know I'm good for it!!!

Tony Tacolla

Southgate, Mi

joined Mar 03

02 blk/mod red

Antivenom H & C Eliminator 5x

Spec 3+ clutch

6 point cage

Attended ALL fests so far

If I have left anything out....make it up.:D

Thanks guys....i'm so embarrassed. But I would love to have one to sit with my other 3!!:D

-Tony
Tony-got you covered......

Brian just beat me to it.....glad you got one....brian that was a great thing to do.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.