Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I beat Adam Boca 2 out of 3 go-kart races last week and am declaring myself 2005 Kart Champ! Highlight of my week as my stock Z got blown away at both Nashville and Beech Bend. Needless to say that didn't keep me from having a blast at both venues. BBQ,Makers Mark,dyno,seminars,and banquet rounded out a great week. Thanks to all involved. Great time.

·
21,356 Posts
You had fun and that's what matters!

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't fare well at the drags either! :( But it was fun! :)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
hugoagogo,

Congrats on the wins at the kart track, Adam is pretty good in those little cars.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, its kind of difficult not to have a good time with that group of folks, its contagious.

Looking forward to your attendance at next year's event.

Mark

·
10,998 Posts
Ahhh a workman blaming his tools.....:lol: :rofl: I thought gettting the faster kart was part of the race 'experience' :p
Well you had fun so next year you can have a rematch ! Dang it is so many days away. :(

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Adam Boca said:
He forgot to mention that he always got the best car and I got stuck with the slow cars...
:lol:
Who has the racers excuse list handy?

My car needs tunings...
Turbo is acting funny....
:)
Were these the Kart's (fast like 30-40 mph) or the usual go Karts?

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
hugoagogo said:
I beat Adam Boca 2 out of 3 go-kart races last week and am declaring myself 2005 Kart Champ! Highlight of my week as my stock Z got blown away at both Nashville and Beech Bend. Needless to say that didn't keep me from having a blast at both venues. BBQ,Makers Mark,dyno,seminars,and banquet rounded out a great week. Thanks to all involved. Great time.
Great to hear it!!! And Hugo, thanks for showing me the way back to the hotel after the DE at Nashville. That rain was something else....never knew the Z06 could "ford streams like that".

Tom from AZ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts