Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who attended the fest this year and for those who were unable to make it, let me just say that this was the best fest ever!

Except for the theft of some tires and wheels, this years event came off flawless. It was certainly the biggest fest to date and I think most everyone had a blast. It it a true pleasure to see old friends and renew old acquaintances but it is equally as fun to meet new folks attending their first fest.

Whether you attended all the events and seminars or just made it to a few and spent the rest of the time 'hanging' out with the brutha's ands sister's from this site, I hope that each and every one of you had a great and memorable time.

We would like to congratulate again all the winners of the show competitions, the racing competitions and the giveaways! Each of you made us all proud to have you as members of this community :jammin:

To the gracious and generous members who donated gifts for giveaways, who assisted others in modding their cars and who provided transportation assistance to members who couldn't bring their Z to the fest this year.... we would like to offer our special thanks to you folks! It is members like you who make this site such a tremendous brotherhood and make the Fest a huge success each year :jammin:

We would also like to offer our thanks to Wendell, Roc and Adam, as well as the other NCM personnel, who work hard to show our folks a special time each year during this event. Having Dave Hill as our guest speaker at the banquet was a very pleasant surprise and we appreciate your efforts to get Dave to attend.

Thanks go out as well to Mark Dickie for organizing the DE in Nashville and to Jub Jub for organizing the "cam Off" competition. Both of these guys did a super job!

We were extremely sorry that JC was unable to attend this years Fest, but would like to thank Les (FUBU) for keeping things organized and for providing the awards given out at the banquet Saturday night.

The last 'Thank You' goes out to all the folks that attended the Fest this year. You guys and gals are the greatest and it is your participation that makes this site what it is and that made this Fest 'The Best Ever'!

On behalf on the staff here at Z06VETTE.com, we truly appreciate all you do and we look forward to seeing you at next years event!

Mike

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Damn, Mike what are you doing practicing your writing for a chick flick screen play.

I had a GREAT $%#@ TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FRC Tom said:
Damn, Mike what are you doing practicing your writing for a chick flick screen play.

Thank you all.
Sorry folks, it's time for Tom to take his meds again. What he 'meant' to say was justTHANKS!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Mike,

Thanks gotta go out to all of the Mods and Admins who help keep this place going--you guys are the greatest!

The whole Z06Vette community is such a focus in my everyday life (I have this serious addiction :z: ), that I don't know what I'd be doing, otherwise, at 3 or 4 am in the mornings... :) Thank you, all!

Scott

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
God, that is the longest post I have ever seen by you Mike. It is usually just a few words such as "you're banned!" :lol:

But thanks to the all of the moderators and the folks at the NCM for making this the garsh darndest bestest fest yet. Cant wait till next year!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Thanks for all the moderators and administrators and the NCM staff for the fest ! Maybe except one (MikesZo6) :D

Just kidding Mike ! It was great to see that you learned to spell, what was that word? You Know :jawdrop:

Rob & Lori

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Tom,

Without going into the details - because what happens at the Fest stay;s at the Fest - let's just say that Mike has decided to get in touch with his ... female side ... and his writing reflects the influx of hormones.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les

PS: All kidding aside - I agree that this was a GREAT Fest!!

FRC Tom said:

Thank you all.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Maybe I'll be able to make it out sometime.

Alex

·
Registered
722 Posts
MikesZ06, that was truly a great write-up.

What a BLAST!!!

Jim :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I think it has all been said, for those of you who could not make, you should be really sorry, you missed one hell of a good time...

Thanks to all who make this my favorite week of the year.

Next year cannot get here fast enough...

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
mdickie said:
I think it has all been said, for those of you who could not make, you should be really sorry, you missed one hell of a good time...

Thanks to all who make this my favorite week of the year.

Next year cannot get here fast enough...

Mark
That says it all Mark!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best Fest Ever and the "Party of the Year" :cheers:

Jimbo

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Great (long) write up, I had to read it over the course of two hours. My A D D was kicking in. :drunken:

Thanks to all and to all a good night.

NO, wait it is morning :-? Oh well, I had a BLAST

I was a little disappointed though.

All this talk about Mike's Band and I thought I would here them play at the FEST?

·
21,351 Posts
What Mike said! :lol:

Is there anyway we could have a semi-annual Fest? Maybe in Minnesota or someplace like that! Nice cool dense air that the Z likes so much.

It was a great time, and out of all the events, the best is seeing everyone having a good time under the arches!

Funny how an automobile can bring folks together!

Next year is too far away!

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IVOZ06 said:
I was a little disappointed though.

All this talk about Mike's Band and I thought I would here them play at the FEST?
IVO, what the hell are you talking about :-?
You been hitting on that bottle of Makers Mark again??

Mike

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
IVO, what the hell are you talking about :-?
You been hitting on that bottle of Makers Mark again??

Mike
Play on words Banned/Band

Mike I think you can host a new TV Reality Series:
"Your Banned"

OK, on a serious note (I thought I had one this year already)

How about a Florida Winter Fest :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
Play on words Banned/Band

Mike I think you can host a new TV Reality Series:
"Your Banned"

OK, on a serious note (I thought I had one this year already)

How about a Florida Winter Fest :yeadog: :yeadog:
yeh I was saying that tooo on another post, let's head

SOUTH for the winter :jammin:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Thanks for summing it all up in so short a post Mike! :p It was simply an AWESOME time!!
My THANKS go to our Queen for hosting Brit and I at her house and lending me her Z06 for the entire week! :thumb:
You are THE BEST!!! :D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Glad y'all had a blast. I was workin on plans to get there since I was "in country" for this years Fest but the damn hurricane changed my plans. Rebuilding stuff is a pain in the arse and waiting and waiting and waiting for an insurance agent to get here and acess the damages to my home and whatnot.....well....my point is I am sad I missed this years Fest and I am glad to hear all of you had such a wonderful time.

MikesZ06: since your boy is still in Iraq, anytime he sees a Navy chopper fly by tell him to ask if "Rat" is flying it and perhaps we can land or something depending on the mission.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts