Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got our new 2006 Corvette brochures yesterday..no DVD disc in them this year...but there is a nice section in the last few pages in the back that have the new Z06 pictured...it is a nice brochure but it seems like GM is cuting back a little on the quality of the brochure compared to past years.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Steve: I can't find a picture of the Ebony/Red (02) interior for a black C6 Z06. Can you post a picture? It would make my day. Thanks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chjw said:
Steve: I can't find a picture of the Ebony/Red (02) interior for a black C6 Z06. Can you post a picture? It would make my day. Thanks.

There is not a photo of the Ebony\Red Z06 interior in the new brochure..My first Z06 is a Black with the Ebony\Red interior...I'll be happy to take a photo when it arrives in another week or so and post it. The car has been built and is in quality control at this time.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
We got our new 2006 Corvette brochures yesterday..no DVD disc in them this year...but there is a nice section in the last few pages in the back that have the new Z06 pictured...it is a nice brochure but it seems like GM is cuting back a little on the quality of the brochure compared to past years.
Can ya send me one?:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anyone else notice the interior shots on the 'Corvette Fever' Z06 article (where they followed a LeMans blue on the line) showed that the titanium/grey interior had grey door panels and knee bolster/glove box? All of the pre-production examples only have the seat bolsters as color (both grey and red).

Has anyone seen a production version on the line to clarify which way it will be? If not, I guess the answer will have to wait until they start shipping.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Electron Blue said:
Thanks. I was thinking red trim with new black Z, but after seeing the picture, I'm now thinking all black interior is probably better-just like my current electron blue all black interior. And the more I think about it, the new one may be exterior blue also instead of black. I'm having trouble with my colors. Thanks again for the link.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
Hey Steve,

Do you have enough of these to send out one by mail? I checked here locally and they said they did not have the 06 brochures. Thanks, Don

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Hey Steve,

Do you have enough of these to send out one by mail? I checked here locally and they said they did not have the 06 brochures. Thanks, Don
Nope sorry I got the last one!

J/k :rofl:

Steve was kind enough to FEDEX me one. :z:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dwjZ06 said:
Hey Steve,

I sent you one Don I hope you enjoy it.. :ity:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Z06Dad said:
Nope sorry I got the last one!

J/k :rofl:

Steve was kind enough to FEDEX me one. :z:
Thanks Robert you dog. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Steve Tillman said:
I sent you one Don I hope you enjoy it.. :ity:
Got it today. Thanks Steve. Very nice of you to do this for site members. If I can ever get the money together for the new Z I will give you a call sir. Don

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got one and was a bit disappointed with the info content & level of descriptive photos. Gets a 10 for quality paper/color/printing with lots of big pics but not enough of the interior or not enough of a "story" being told.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
jrz1 said:
I got one and was a bit disappointed with the info content & level of descriptive photos. Gets a 10 for quality paper/color/printing with lots of big pics but not enough of the interior or not enough of a "story" being told.
It's GMs way of cutting back on cost.:(

·
Registered
362 Posts
Z06Dad said:
It's GMs way of cutting back on cost.:(
yeah, hear you. It's still nothing to be ashamed of but I'll bet if you look at the 911 or M3 brochures, they're probably full of better stuff.

·
Registered
22 Posts
jrz1 said:
I'd be glad to have one. I requested one of Steve Tillman couple days ago....have an order with Monica....no answer, no brochure.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
XC5VETTE said:
I'd be glad to have one. I requested one of Steve Tillman couple days ago....have an order with Monica....no answer, no brochure.

Yours will go out on Monday..there are only so many hours in the day sir..I always take care of my customers first..Monica's are second in line..why did you not order the car from me..I have been the Maxie Price forum vendor on this forum for years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts