Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NCM announced the dates for the 5th annual Z06 Fest, July 20-22.

Circle your calendars, put in your vacation requests, and BE THERE! :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
do you think it might be hot then ?

maybe they can work on a new autox course... what about the huge parking lot in the back..

i mean... don't get me wrong... i love the track.. but come on ..
same course .. 4years..

BOOORING..
others.. chime in ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Ceveryone next July!!!

:cheers:

Got it on my calendar!!!!!

Roscoe............

aka.. C6Envy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,231 Posts
Sounds great Roscoe.

Never met you but I'm told you cook up a mean BBQ.

What are your plans? 1 or 2 BBQ's at our fest next year.

I trust we will be headquatered at the Baymont??

Thanks

Joe

C6Envy said:
:cheers:

Got it on my calendar!!!!!

Roscoe............

aka.. C6Envy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Sounds great Roscoe.

Never met you but I'm told you cook up a mean BBQ.

What are your plans? 1 or 2 BBQ's at our fest next year.

I trust we will be headquatered at the Baymont??

Thanks

Joe
Joe ,

Plans are for 2 dinners and a lunch planned around the NCM

banquet....

Roscoe....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
I already have hotel reservations....

And Adam...so sorry for your loss....take care and hope to see you next year (ps I have a mug for you please PM me with an address)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
I will be working with the Baymont in the coming weeks to get a great rate so we can book all 93 rooms for the duration.

Roscoe, really lloking forward to the BBQs, I have heard great things...

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
mdickie said:
I will be working with the Baymont in the coming weeks to get a great rate so we can book all 93 rooms for the duration.

Roscoe, really lloking forward to the BBQs, I have heard great things...

Mark

Mark, I have a long time friend that works at the Baymont in BG. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

I have seen some pics of the "BBQ at the Baymont" event during the CF Cruise-In. Food looks great. Cant wait till next year.

Layne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Mark (AKA hockey stick)-

That is a great idea. If we can have the place to ourselves, that might eliminate any complaints (I hope) and give us some buying power to get reasonable rates/services.

Someone else (Princess) mentioned the Holiday Inn and convention center...something about indoor car shows, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
bbunting said:
Mark (AKA hockey stick)-

That is a great idea. If we can have the place to ourselves, that might eliminate any complaints (I hope) and give us some buying power to get reasonable rates/services.

Someone else (Princess) mentioned the Holiday Inn and convention center...something about indoor car shows, etc.

The Holiday Inn/Sloan Convention Center Complex would be a very nice place for an official headquarters so to speak. All of the "under the arch socializing" could be indoors as the lobby/atrium area is huge. There would be an area for mods as well if need be. I stayed there during the C5/C6 Birthday Bash last April. They had an area for us to wash several cars at once and even provided some towels. There is a Marriott Courtyard across the street if we would happen to need some overflow rooms. BTW, this complex is right behind the Montana Grill.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
I will check with the Holiday Inn, but I know Roscoe is pretty comfortable at the Baymont, but I am sure we can make the BBQ work just about anywhere...

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
mdickie said:
I will check with the Holiday Inn, but I know Roscoe is pretty comfortable at the Baymont, but I am sure we can make the BBQ work just about anywhere...

Mark
I have checked several of the hotels and the Baymont Inn has the best set up arrangements for me and the smoker.
It saves me a lot of time and energy!!!!

Roscoe..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
C6Envy said:
I have checked several of the hotels and the Baymont Inn has the best set up arrangements for me and the smoker.
It saves me a lot of time and energy!!!!

Roscoe..
Sounds good to me! From all of the pics I have seen over on CF, I think your BBQ is a smashing success. I think you need to send me some samples just to be sure though! :lol:


Layne
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
21,250 Posts
C6Envy said:
Joe ,

Plans are for 2 dinners and a lunch planned around the NCM

banquet....

Roscoe....
Roscoe, I've heard nothing but great things about your BBQ's for other events.
I am really looking forward to having you participate in next years Fest!

See ya then.....

Mike
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
BAymont it is then...

Mark
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,325 Posts
I made reservations at the Hampton before I left.
I'll drop those and change to wherever we end up, so add me to your numbers.
:ity:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
DennyM said:
I made reservations at the Hampton before I left.
I'll drop those and change to wherever we end up, so add me to your numbers.
:ity:
The Hampton is an excellent hotel..

A little quieter too...

Ceveryone next July..

Roscoe.......
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top