1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bahama mama!

Here it is...4 fun filled days!

Ship Fantasy

Sailing From Port Canaveral, FL on 02/19/2006
Itinerary Port Canaveral, FL; Freeport, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Port Canaveral, FL

Main Deck...
Inboard Cabin - $425.58 Includes 99.00 port charge + tax
Outboard Cabin w/window - $475.58 Includes 99.00 port charge + tax.

If we get 8 or more double occupancy cabins, each room will receive $100.00 on board credit. (This is tentative but what we got last time)

So let's get this show on the road! Who's in? :D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Jub,

How long is the cruise...

Mark

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
FRC Tom said:
I want to see you guys board a ship in Orlando, maybe Captain Hook's ship at Disney World. :lol:
I copied and pasted that from their web site believe it or not. I thought the same thing. Maybe they put it in there for folks that want to know where they can fly into. :-?

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
jub jub said:

Ship Fantasy

Itinerary Port Canaveral, FL; Freeport, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Nassau, Bahamas; Port Canaveral, FL

Main Deck...

If we get 8 or more double occupancy cabins, each room will receive $100.00 on board credit. (This is tentative but what we got last time)

Is this per room or per person?

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
jub jub said:

Ship Fantasy

Main Deck...

I'm really hoping to get in on this.....Do you have the sign up deadline dates? Start and End, I think we had a time frame last year to qualify. I could be dilusional though. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
jub jub said:
I'm in! Where do I sign up! :jammin: :jammin: :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(just thought I would give my post count a boost) :lol:

The next thing you know Jub will be flexing his Mod powers and will get an Ocean Fest Member tag established... :thumb: And that would be a good thing too!

You're the best Jubx2!!

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mjustmike said:
I'm really hoping to get in on this.....Do you have the sign up deadline dates? Start and End, I think we had a time frame last year to qualify. I could be dilusional though. :crazy:
There will be a drop dead date but not for some time to come. I told Mike C to block off 10 for the jubster! :lol:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
I am in for anywhere!

Not for nothing but the Bahama waters and air temps are alot colder than the carribean.

I heard that they have a cruise from Tampa to the Key West.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.