Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Z06 Butterfly said:
Well I emailed the guy and have yet to hear back from him.
:(
Descrimination against Houstonians? :p
He's sometimes slow on the email, but I always get a hold of him on his toll free number.

Always refer to the cruise as Z06vette cruise or the cruise being put together by me, John Hoopes. Michael doesn't know who jub jub is. :lol:

·
Registered
681 Posts
jub jub said:
He's sometimes slow on the email, but I always get a hold of him on his toll free number.

Always refer to the cruise as Z06vette cruise or the cruise being put together by me, John Hoopes. Michael doesn't know who jub jub is. :lol:
I mentioned Z06vette and I think I said John, didn't know your last name though.
May be taking a while cuz he has to check on flights from Houston to Florida. :( I feel like the red headed step child!
hah, j/k I need to learn to be patient I suppose. :rofl:

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hey folks. Seems we have a new POC for the cruise. Received this email today.

Dear John:

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Lines for your next group vacation. We appreciate your business. My name is Richard Bayardelle from the Group Cruise Vacation Planner Department. I understand you previously have been communicating with Michael Connolly from our Personal Vacation Planners Department. Michael has given me all the pertinent information about your group, therefore I will now be your main contact for this particular cruise vacation. Your group number for the February 19, 2006 sailing aboard the Fantasy is 1G48T9. Your rates have been secured up until September 1, 2005. At that time, a deposit of $150.00 per person will be needed in order to protect your rates. Additional time may be requested, if needed. (Extensions are given based on availability, and are not guaranteed.)

Attached you will find several documents that will assist you in the organization of your group. One of the attachments you will find is the "Welcome Letter." This is one of the most important tools you will have. It gives you detailed information on what to expect during the life of your group booking. Please read this letter in detail!

In addition, I will be forwarding your group confirmation from a different email address called "SQL Email”. This has very important rate and deposit information, so please keep an eye out for it. It is imperative that you review the "Statement of Group Request" to make sure the rates and deposit terms originally quoted to you are reflected.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 1-866-721-3225 ext. 24266. If I am unavailable feel free to dial "0" and another Group Cruise Vacation Planner will be more than happy to assist you. Also, you may email me at [email protected] Once again, thank you for choosing Carnival, we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Richard Bayardelle
Group Cruise Vacation Planner
Carnival Cruise Lines
Toll Free: 1-866-721-3225 Ext. 24266
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey, we have graduated to a group, hopefully we don't ever get to an ugly mob... :lol:

Mark

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
More info...

Hello,

Have everyone go online to WWW.CARNIVAL.COM/MYCRUISE. Below the photograph, there is a line that says Funpass (click on that line). This takes you to a website where the questionnaire begins. First screen: input guest's name, ship, sail date & individual boking number, press continue. The other screens will ask name, home phone, address, date of birth, country of citizenship, what identification they will travel with (passport or birth certificate). How are they getting to the pier? Once the questionaire is complete the confirmation can be printed. Bring this confirmation to the pier to access express check-in to board the ship much faster!

Cruise Vacation Planner
Carnival Cruise Lines, Inc.
1 866 721 3225
Fax# 305-406-6199

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
OK, here is the list thus far.

jub jub & wife
mdickie & wife
KCMAGS & wife
mjustmike & ?
case2307
Ivo & wife
holedgr & wife
Z06dad & wife
bigcat39 & ?
Cameo & Garett
SmithSC & wife
Wingnut & wife
Z06 chic & hubby

If you plan on taking a spouse or Mistress, pleas let me know so I can add them to the list.

Pretty good size group! Hope you all can make it. If you know you want to go or have a pretty good idea that you will be going, please give Richard a call at 1-866-721-3225 ext. 24266 before Sept 1st so we can lock those rates!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
jub jub said:

jub jub & wife
mdickie & wife
KCMAGS & ?
mjustmike & ?
case2307
Ivo & wife
holedgr & wife
Z06dad & wife
bigcat39 & ?
Z06 Butterfly & Garett
SmithSC & wife
Wingnut & wife
Z06 chic & hubby

If you plan on taking a spouse or Mistress, pleas let me know so I can add them to the list.

Pretty good size group! Hope you all can make it. If you know you want to go or have a pretty good idea that you will be going, please give Richard a call at 1-866-721-3225 ext. 24266 before Sept 1st so we can lock those rates!

Thanks
O.K.....I'll be taking my spouse or my mistress.

·
Registered
681 Posts
jub jub said:

jub jub & wife
mdickie & wife
KCMAGS & ?
mjustmike & ?
case2307
Ivo & wife
holedgr & wife
Z06dad & wife
bigcat39 & ?
Z06 Butterfly & Garett
SmithSC & wife
Wingnut & wife
Z06 chic & hubby

Thanks
That is right, you better list me first!! :p And my name is Cameo! :mad: :D
Sending this guy an email now to check on flights.

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I just called Richard. No one has left a deposit yet, including me. We still have until the first of September and we can probably get an extension on that.

I hope everyone who posted is still interested.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Z06 Butterfly said:
I still haven't heard back from him. I guess we are not meant to go. :(

Hey hey!!
Now if this were a drag race I know you would not be giving up that easy!!!!
You better not quit yet!!

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I'm getting pissed at this Richard dude. He's never there, he doesn't return calls and he doesn't answer emails. What's up with dat?

Anyway, this might require a different course of action. Has anyone actually booked yet?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
No booked yet. I just wanna get drunk.......in the sun.....with youse guys in the background spewing corvette info.......the wives flappin about whatever.......and no thoughts of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah......then bring me some food!!! Now!!!! Damn it!! I want Two potatoes!!!! AND Ivo here wants two plates of lobster.......NOW!!!! Yes, two you freak.......he said two......and don't touch my damn drink.

Whoa!!!!! Flashback there. Psycho head waitress at our table. Ivo kept on F'in with her so she was pissed by the time I got to her!!!:lol: Or was it she was just pissed.......

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.