Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
jub jub said:
I'm getting pissed at this Richard dude. He's never there, he doesn't return calls and he doesn't answer emails. What's up with dat?

Anyway, this might require a different course of action. Has anyone actually booked yet?
Call Mike back and demand his service, since he did such a good job last year and tell Richard to go play out in traffic or something.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
holedgr said:
No booked yet. I just wanna get drunk.......in the sun.....with youse guys in the background spewing corvette info.......the wives flappin about whatever.......and no thoughts of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah......then bring me some food!!! Now!!!! Damn it!! I want Two potatoes!!!! AND Ivo here wants two plates of lobster.......NOW!!!! Yes, two you freak.......he said two......and don't touch my damn drink.

Whoa!!!!! Flashback there. Psycho head waitress at our table. Ivo kept on F'in with her so she was pissed by the time I got to her!!!:lol: Or was it she was just pissed.......
I was the lucky one who got to sit next to you. :roll: Even offered you my potatoes.:lol:

I believe what set you off was when she tried to take your plate before you were finished. :mah:

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Just received this email. I guess it's time to fess up with some cash if we're going to do this. BTW, there are some new rules. Passports are now required. Add this to your "to do" list.

Good afternoon John,

Hope all is well ! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for joining the Carnival family. It has been a pleasure working with you. As of now, we are currently set to sail on the Carnival Celebration 4 day Bahamas cruise leaving Pt. Canaveral, FL. on 02/19/2006. The time has now come for the initial deposit to be made on our sailing (09/01/2005). Your guest may call in payment's to 866-721-3225 ext.70204 or mail in check/money order to:

Carnival Cruise Lines
MSRV - 406n
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL. 33178-2428

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this email. We are always anxious to hear from our guests. It gives me great pleasure to know that your groups is pleased with our service.

I sincerely hope that I have exceeded your expectations and look forward to being able to work with you in the very near future. I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
jub jub said:
I'm getting pissed at this Richard dude. He's never there, he doesn't return calls and he doesn't answer emails. What's up with dat?

Anyway, this might require a different course of action. Has anyone actually booked yet?

And now after this email and the past customer service from Richard I guess we're just supposed to jump into throwing a deposit???!!!!
Was this from him??
Granted we are supposed to give a deposit early in Sept but after no responses????
Hmmmmm, I think we ought to demand Mike Connelly back!!

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Well, Mike is working in another department now so he doesn't handle group bookings.

We shouldn't talk ourselves out of a good time just because the guy handling our group isn't as personable as Mike. I'm going to send my deposit anyway. By the time Feb gets here, I'm going to be ready for a cruise! :drunken: :drunken:

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
I just called and Carol and I are booked now. Got an oceanview! :jammin:

BTW, when you call the number don't bother hitting "1". All it does is repeat itself. You'll want to push #3 and you'll get a nice sweet lady! :lol:

One other thing, I noticed Corvette Forum is doing the same thing. Wonder where they got the idea? :idea:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
jub jub said:
One other thing, I noticed Corvette Forum is doing the same thing. Wonder where they got the idea? :idea:

There must be a snitch among us.

Time to get a rope!!! :lol:

To fellow Ocean Festers, my wife just got a new job and we do not believe we will be able to go. :-(

We were going to play it by ear but now with this looming deadline, I do not know.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
To fellow Ocean Festers, my wife just got a new job and we do not believe we will be able to go. :-(

We were going to play it by ear but now with this looming deadline, I do not know.

Ah jeez, this is bum news!!! Kind of!
Good news for you and the wife but bum news for the cruise fest....
Congrats to Mrs IVO on the new job!!!

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
How much of a deposit do we need?

I am thinking she should be able to get a couple of personal days. She does get a week but that is for "CANCUN IN JUNE".

How about a Cancun Fest. (thats for another thread)

After a year she gets three weeks.

Wondering how much I can afford to lose in case I can't go?

·
21,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Hey youz guys!!!

Mike Connoly is working with us again so we don't have to deal with that Richard dude.

Please, please, please call with your deposit so we can get this thing going and get some comps for a group (8 double cabins)!

So far I'm the only one that has left a deposit and several others are in the process, I think!

Call Mike directly at

Michael Connolly
Carnival Cruise Lines
Personal Vacation Planner
1-800-819-3902 ext. 82685
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
jub jub said:
Hey youz guys!!!

Mike Connoly is working with us again so we don't have to deal with that Richard dude.

Please, please, please call with your deposit so we can get this thing going and get some comps for a group (8 double cabins)!

So far I'm the only one that has left a deposit and several others are in the process, I think!

Call Mike directly at

Michael Connolly
Carnival Cruise Lines
Personal Vacation Planner
1-800-819-3902 ext. 82685
[email protected]
I tried to email Mike the other day, going to call today to leave a deposit.

Any others???!!!

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.