ling my beautiful Z06... car is very clean , no accidents and 100% maintained.
As you probably know the LS7 motor has a tendency to drop valves .. well this has been take care by Raceproven Motorsports . Car has their stage 3 package which includes the following . (Whether you buy my car or not make sure the heads are done on a LS7 car or factor that into the price as you ll want to get them done ASAP)

2 American Racing Long Tube Headers with gutted cats
K/N Cold Air Intake
RPM Custom Cam Package - Includes RPM Custom Cam, Brian Tooley Racing Dual Valve Spring Kit, Brian Tooley Racing Hardened Pushrods, GM LS7 Timing Chain, GM Water Pump Gaskets, GM Crank Pulley Bolt and Seal, Mobil 1 Oil Change, and NGK TR-6 Spark Plugs
Race Proven Motorsports Custom Spec'd CNC'd Ported and Polished LS7 Cylinder Heads w/CHE Precision Bronze LS Valve Guides, .660 Dual Valve Spring Kit, Manley Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves, GM MLS LS Cylinder Head Gaskets, GM LS7 Lifters, and GM Head bolts
Custom Dyno Tune using HP Tuners

Car initially made 607 WHP at the rear wheels ...then Re-Dynoed after clutch install and loosing the cats......car made 630 WHP

This package is over $9000.

In addition to the above:
Michelin Powersport tires ,
two piece front rotors, hawk pads
DRM turned Bilstein shocks.
Monster Triple Clutch
Ceramic coated exhaust (headers to mid-pipe)

asking $42,500...open to reasonable offers and motivated to sell as I need to make room for new C8

car has 38k miles that will go up a bit as I continue to drive it.

located near Houston, TX

RPM DYNO VIDEO: starts at 13 min mark: