Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, I have a Z06 from the 2008 variety, at twenty thousand miles It was gifted with an AnA SUpercharger kit at around 8000.00 dollars. Added long tube headders and super clutch, NGK sparkpluge for the racer variety, and some especially sticky tires from TOYO. THie car runs down the road at 41 mpg and turns the quarter mil in a little over 9.75 sec. it has 117000 plus miles on it and I am exceptionally pleased with the car overall. WHen I say it is fast I mean I aint been beat on the street yet. Porche was close but third gear and Supercharged 427 C.I, ran away.
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Land vehicle

· Registered
35 Posts
Hello friends, I have a Z06 from the 2008 variety, at twenty thousand miles It was gifted with an AnA SUpercharger kit at around 8000.00 dollars. Added long tube headders and super clutch, NGK sparkpluge for the racer variety, and some especially sticky tires from TOYO. THie car runs down the road at 41 mpg and turns the quarter mil in a little over 9.75 sec. it has 117000 plus miles on it and I am exceptionally pleased with the car overall. WHen I say it is fast I mean I aint been beat on the street yet. Porche was close but third gear and Supercharged 427 C.I, ran away.
View attachment 17999
Sweet rides! Nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts