Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
28 Corvette Clubs Attending!​

We now have three more clubs, with representatives, attending the 2009 WSCC Convention in Las Vegas. Our new total is 28 Corvette Clubs.
The registrations have been coming in at a much higher rate the last two weeks.
It looks like we'll easily hit the 200 car number!

It's not too late! Don't miss out!

WSCC Corvette Convention 2009

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
We have a number of people coming up from Arizona. You're welcome to join us!

Paul
Paul - Is there a master blaster list floating around? I would be most interested in carvaning on up. Nothing like the beauty of numerous Vettes running single file..... So, i fyou know of an Arizona LINK UP, please clue me in. Most likely out of Phoenix areas.....

I am 3 hours further South. :cry:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Paul - Is there a master blaster list floating around? I would be most interested in carvaning on up. Nothing like the beauty of numerous Vettes running single file..... So, i fyou know of an Arizona LINK UP, please clue me in. Most likely out of Phoenix areas.....

I am 3 hours further South. :cry:

I have some cars coming up from your area. email me at [email protected] and I'll send you their info.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It's not too late...but mail in registration does closes May 1st!

We have cars from Montana, Ohio, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, California, Iowa, Washington, Kentucky, Wisconson, Nebraska and Nevada for a total of 30 Corvette Clubs!

For those of you thinking about coming to our event, if we do not have your registration in the PO box by May 1st, then you will not be registered for the convention. There will be a very limited onsite registration May 7th and 8th based on which events are still open for participants and on a first come first served basis. So get your registration in the mail today! There still is some space in the car show!

There will be 200 Corvettes at the WSCC Convention!

WSCC Corvette Convention 2009

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
WSCC Convention Wrap Up!​

I would like to thank all the Corvette owners who attended the 2009 WSCC Convention! We broke the 200 car number with 211 cars. We had 121 cars on Fremont Street for the car show! Some of them have been featured on covers of various Vette magazines.

We had 90 cars autocross on our 1 mile autocross course, 101 cars do the rallyes on Friday and the go kart racing on Monday was a blast. The cash prize for first place for the poker rallye was $650 and the first prize for the blackjack tournament was $200 in cash and another $200 in chips and comps. We had a couple of fun mixers, we met Mr. Callaway and he let us drive the new supercharged Callaways. One hundred and sixty five people attended the awards banquet. We raised over $2100 for Corvettes Conquer Cancer. ...So this weekend I'm resting and not even looking at a car.

Once again thank you very much for your support. I'll post some more pictures as I get them.

Paul
WSCC Convention Chair
President
Hot Nevada Vettes

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Paul, I really wanted to attend because it sounded like a BLAST! Unfortunately, my Boss comes walking out of the next higher Boss's office and says "I am taking leave on Friday for 20 days.....See you on the 21st." SO, that killed my dream. SOmetimes, it happens like that. The same when I was in Germany and missed the Baden-Wurttemburg Corvette Club roll-out to Le Mans, France two times in a row! I was pretty upset to miss that twice too! BUt, my job does come first. Glad you had fun. Hope there will be a website with lots of pics.

G

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
For those of you who missed the convention here's some more pictures a Corvette owner from Arizona put together. He created a nice slide show of the Car Show part of the event. Enjoy!

LT4PLAY's Albums

Paul

21 - 33 of 33 Posts