Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 HCI, long tubes, ID1000!injectors, flex fuel conversion, dynoed 637 whp...
I have started getting a P0300 check engine code under load and the car seems to not accelerate smoothly under load....I have checked the plugs, wires, grounds, etc....but I read a post that said to check my battery! It is reading about 11.5 volts when I check it....but no problems starting or anything. Could that cause the random misfire? I read that under load the injectors pull voltage from the battery?? Just trying figure this out without a visit to a tuner In KY!
any ideas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This weekend I pulled the NW throttle body to clean it and noticed that I had excess fuel in the MSD manifold...I believe I may have found what was causing the issues....I have ordered new O-rings for the injectors and hopefully that fixes my issues. If not I will have to remove the injectors and send them out to be flow tested and cleaned.:unsure:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lexington.....with car running it’s putting out 14.3 volts. The battery was checking 11.5v with my voltmeter but when i took it to Advanced they said the battery was good!?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts