Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I realize this is a couple weeks late, but I'm going to Sebring this weekend! Who else is going to the party? I'll be parked in the Corvette Corral, no idea where I'll be camping. Look for the Orange Z with the Georgia Tech plate.

For the record, you can fit equipment for 3 days of camping for two people in a Corvette. Take THAT, Camry! :p

·
9,755 Posts
That would be so cool. It should be an interesting season between the Vettes, Porches, BMWs, and Ferraris.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I have been watching it on and off today on the boob tube and got to see one Corvette crash into the other one in the pits. :eek2::eek2: What a screw-up big time. I bet some heads will roll after this one is over. After that little incident they were running 10th and 12th. I'll have to check back and see whats happening. I would really like to watch the race in its entirety, but they show little of the Corvettes and more of the P1 & P2 classes which does not interest me.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Rough race to watch from the house. I hope the party at the race was better. I was hoping the Corvettes would do somewhat better than running over each other in the pits.

·
9,755 Posts
Rough race to watch from the house. I hope the party at the race was better. I was hoping the Corvettes would do somewhat better than running over each other in the pits.
That was so embarrassing. :blush: :-? :WTF:
...and they kept showing the replay every hour - that was difficult to watch!
They looked like a rookie team.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts