Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is considering to buy 1 owner Velocity Yellow 2015 Z06 from Cary NC dealership, ending 834. Be cautious It has multiple severe paint issues :puke::puke: , look closely. Unless this doesn't bother you. The person buying this car should know this car returned because of bad paint.
This should be disclosed! Otherwise a great car. Good luck.

·
20,625 Posts
Imagine that....a new vette with bad paint...:lol: You should have seen the paint on all four of my vettes. Orange peel out the butt.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Imagine that....a new vette with bad paint...:lol: You should have seen the paint on all four of my vettes. Orange peel out the butt.
:yeadog: When I took the plant tour, I asked the tour guide where the section was that added the "orange peel" to the cars.......lol. They just gave me a nasty look and refused to talk to me for the rest of the tour....:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one is much worse than just the orange peel that is all over it. Cracks, Blistering, dripping. Worst paint that I have seen on any car from factory! They were supposed to repaint the car and then disclose that it was repainted. For some poor unsuspecting buyer who is blinded by the light of this yellow car, there in for a fun time dealing with GM and the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts