Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I just received the DYNOJET runviewer files of my car after 21CMC installed their 500hp heads and cam package. I can't seem to capture the picture for display but here are the results of the rear wheel horsepower (torque files weren't sent yet)

368.45rwhp - Baseline - HALLTECH STINGER, BORLA STINGERS, 21CMC TUNE

450.02rwhp
- Final - 21CMC 112 CAM, LPE HEADS, DYNATECH HEADERS AND CATS, HURRICANE INTAKE, BORLA

Cant' wait to pick it up and drive it back home.

-RR :jammin:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Great HP figure! I'm sure it's going to be a blast for you to drive...Congrats! :coo:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don Benson said:
Nice, very nice. :thumb: Now you can pick on a new C6-Z06. :D

Don
Well I don't know about that but it would be a little less humiliating for me for sure. :rofl:

-RR

Here is the complete list of mods I had them do...
21 Century Muscle Cars 500 BHP Heads & Cam Package

2001 - 2003 Corvette ZO6
5.7 L Engine package
500 BHP / 460 lbs-ft of torque

Package includes:
• Engine removal, cleaning, inspection and disassembly
• Professional degreeing of camshaft
• Lingenfelter Stage 2 LS6 cylinder heads
• LPE valve springs and lightweight valve spring retainers
• Over sized stainless steel intake/exhaust valves
• Three angle valve job, set correct spring tensions & heights
• Custom designed Lingenfelter hydraulic roller camshaft (112lsa)
• Oil pump modification
• Lingenfelter ported and polished throttle body
• Magnecor 8.5 MM spark plug wires
• NGK TR55 spark plugs
• Dynatech stainless long tube exhaust headers
• Hi flow catalytic converters and Y pipe
• Rollmaster timing chain set
• All necessary gaskets, bolts and fluids
• Professional installation, testing and LS1 Edit tuning
• 1 year warranty on parts and labor

plus

ASP underdrive pulley
Textralia OZ700 clutch
Elite Engineering Ab 'O steel
LPE heavy duty output shaft
Halltech Trap or Hurricane CAI
USA made Z06 Motorsport wheels (black with polished lip)
LPE body color matched FRC's
LPE floor/cargo mats
Full detail

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Looks like a really nice package. You got the clutch done, too - nice ! I think your car is going to feel faster than the dyno #'s they got.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now what said:
Looks like a really nice package. You got the clutch done, too - nice ! I think your car is going to feel faster than the dyno #'s they got.
Yep, all agree that their dyno is very conservative and shop temps during the dyno runs averaged 95 degrees F.

It's going to be a blast up here in NE.

-RR

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
bigbadbevo said:
That's a NICE package and great numbers. Congrats.

:jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nice numbers! Those guys do first rate work, you will be pleased.

Chris

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Hey Roush. Let me know if you are going to be there this week. I'd love to come see you and your car. I'll bring out my ride and maybe we can hang a little before your off and heading home. Let me know. I tried PMing you, but your box is full....... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
RR,
Great numbers! I have done a very similar mod package to my car and all I can tell you is you are going to love it!
Lots of tire spinning torque all over the power band, still has great driveability and still gets 26-28 mpg on trips. I'm extremely happy with the way my car performs now and I'm
betting you will very pleased with your choice too. Those guys at LPE do great work! Enjoy and be safe out there.
:cheers:

Jim

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RAnderson said:
Hey Roush. Let me know if you are going to be there this week. I'd love to come see you and your car. I'll bring out my ride and maybe we can hang a little before your off and heading home. Let me know. I tried PMing you, but your box is full....... :cheers:
That would be awesome :cheers: I arrive on Thursday and should be at 21CMC by 3:00 pm. I'm staying in the area until Saturday morning so if we can't get together Thursday we'll have other options.

I'll send you a pm with my cell so you can give me a call when you're free.

-RR

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jim Lembo said:
RR,
Great numbers! I have done a very similar mod package to my car and all I can tell you is you are going to love it!
Lots of tire spinning torque all over the power band, still has great driveability and still gets 26-28 mpg on trips. I'm extremely happy with the way my car performs now and I'm
betting you will very pleased with your choice too. Those guys at LPE do great work! Enjoy and be safe out there.
:cheers:

Jim
Thanks Jim. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
roushraven said:
That would be awesome :cheers: I arrive on Thursday and should be at 21CMC by 3:00 pm. I'm staying in the area until Saturday morning so if we can't get together Thursday we'll have other options.

I'll send you a pm with my cell so you can give me a call when you're free.

-RR
Gottcha. Look forward to it. You are going to love your car. The guys over @ 21st are 1st class. See you soon. Safe flight. :thumb: :z:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey roushraven, I was by 21st today and saw your car. Your car is a freak. Far above average for the mods. Didn't know it was going home this week. I have all day friday off and would like to meet up if you can. AM or PM. Maybe R Anderson and Chris 310P as well. Let me know

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sack Rat TT said:
Hey roushraven, I was by 21st today and saw your car. Your car is a freak. Far above average for the mods. Didn't know it was going home this week. I have all day friday off and would like to meet up if you can. AM or PM. Maybe R Anderson and Chris 310P as well. Let me know
I'll send you a pm with my cell#, call me Thursday afternoon when I get into the area. By then we should all have a better idea of time and location to meet.

Re: my franken-z, I looked over my dyno run viewer files again and realized it made that power with air temp of 125 degrees :eek: .

See you soon,
-RR

·
Registered
291 Posts
Is that package expensive??? I know you dont want to flaunt you pricing all over the board but if you could pm me to let me know a ballpark figure that would be nice. Thanks, Dr.Bigg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts