Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice! :cool:

I usually don't care for the tigershark, but I think it looks great on a black Z06. I also like the 2 tip stingers as opposed to the 4 tip corsa tigershark exhaust.

:thumb:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will82 said:
Nice! :cool:

I usually don't care for the tigershark, but I think it looks great on a black Z06. I also like the 2 tip stingers as opposed to the 4 tip corsa tigershark exhaust.

:thumb:
That is the Stinger exhaust, but not the Borla tips. I had custom tips done. I agree, I hate the Corsa exhaust the kit uses.

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
:rofl: :rofl:
JWSchmidt3 said:
My favorite shot:

You invest that much in the car, but can't buy a $5 bottle of Round-Up* for the weeds in the driveway cracks? :rofl:

Just kidding! Car looks killer! :) I really like the tail section with the spoiler. I think that looks awesome.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Wow! Very nice! Bet you turn some heads! :coo:

Next time don't hold back. :p

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
WOW! Very nice! I'm not a fan of the TigerShark kit, but it looks great in black. Then again, what doesn't look great in black?
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
:coo: :coo:

That's one fine looking ride JW. Even the paint looks flawless. Do you know what brand of paint that they used? Soooooooooooo smooth.

You got to love it.

D.J.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That's one sweet ride. :jammin: :jammin:

What does the license plate CP05C stand for?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hey JW --

I like that kit! Looks good in yellow too!

Chris

·
Registered
253 Posts
WA 2 FST said:
:rofl: :rofl:

You invest that much in the car, but can't buy a $5 bottle of Round-Up* for the weeds in the driveway cracks? :rofl:

Just kidding! Car looks killer! :) I really like the tail section with the spoiler. I think that looks awesome.

hahaha :D

car does look bad a$$ :thumb:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts