Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remember this from last year?
Picture of Hooter's Girls at 1st LI Hooter's Call

Well it is that time again. Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 16, 2005 at 11am. (We will get there earlier to set up the parking lot.) We will once again have the Long Island Hooter's Call and all are welcome. There will be a special parking area set aside at Hooters for all Z06 cars. We are trying to arrange some exciting giveaways and possibly a discussion with one or two of our supporting vendors. Directions to the Islandia Hooter's.

Here is the link to last years thread. Last Years LI Hooter's Call

So get your Z06 out of storage, come down with your ride, and join us for some good discussion, great food, and fabulous, eh....mods? ;)

Post a reply if your will be coming and I will be keeping a list on this thread of the people attending. If you do not see your name on the list as we get closer to 4/16, send me a PM.

If you have any ideas or suggestions to make this years event even better than last year, send me your ideas.

Hope to see you there :thumb:

Golffox - George - Black
Lou Rivera - Lou - MY
Now What - Jed - QS
Tony3331 - Tony - Black
WikedZ06 - Frank - SW
Don Benson - Don - Black
piker - Pete - MY
phantasms - Gene - EB
B P fox - Nick - MY
GAGS - Mike - TR
Sabot - Harry - Z16
70boss302 - Bill - EB
pcz06 - Pete - Black
undertaker - Steve - Black
Antivenom 447 - Mario - TR
Nabbs - ? - QS
SilverBulletZ - Jim - QS
TheAngryTiTTy - John
DA KAR - Ed
smook -? - Z16
Fponte - Frank
muscle8899 - Steve - MY
Z06ified - ? - EB
X9TO5 - ? -
Dr.Ron - Ron - Black
03Z06VETTE - Tony - QS
Arnoldir - Arnold - MY
BiPlaneFlyer - Rich - QS
MPRTKLR - Russ - Black
PBADad - Jimmy - TR
OLDGUY - Bob - TR
mjustmike - Mike - EB

I think we are going to need a BIGGER parking lot. Thirty five Z06's and counting! Plus, I have mentioned this to a few people with Z06's who are not on the forum. This is going to be big!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
George,

I just put the date in my Outlook calendar. Of course, I have told the roofers I'll be gone that entire day (okay, Tom?). :D

As for something else to do...maybe a ferry ride to Plum Island? :sneaky: :lol:

Don

·
Registered
830 Posts
I'm not leading this year!!!!! :lol: :bang: :bang:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
the thread i've been waiting for

see you all there

·
Registered
378 Posts
Let the good times roll. :cheers:

Count me in :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
I'd sure like to gather a few Maryland boys together and head up to see you all!! Let me see what I can get arranged.

·
Registered
494 Posts
And Remember NO CELL PHONES allowed while driving or was that sitting on the side of Ocean Pkwy.get the wax out ,see u there :usa: George I think I still have finger prints on my Z from that picture :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sounds good, count me in!
Last year was a lot of fun....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Speaking as a former Z06 owner, I can verify that last years Hooters call was great fun with great guys. I urge all in the area to attend, we had 29 Z06's last year, the record must be broken! Some sight when we rolled that line up out of Hooters down to Jones Beach.
Have a great time!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm in ..will be leaving from westchester may be we can meet up with some of our manhattan guys and head down there togther hey nabbs and fjb u in.. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
This will be great fun. Your hosts will be working hard to ensure that this year's event nicely tops last years, you won't want to miss this !

1 - 20 of 210 Posts