1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for Sharing :cheers:

·
Registered
292 Posts
It says that I cant open the file. Do I need to download something? Please let me know as I would like to see it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nice ride! I would like to fine someone in the DFW area that can do the targa roof conversion for me.

Chris

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
MPRTKLR said:
It says that I cant open the file. Do I need to download something? Please let me know as I would like to see it. Thanks in advance.

Same here. :-?

·
Registered
292 Posts
That video was great. I very much enjoyed it and thank you for posting it up. I was very suprised to see my car be the first solo shot coming into the parking lot. Anyways, GREAT job.

·
Registered
378 Posts
:jammin:

It's like Deja Vu all over again :cheers:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
WOW!That looked like fun.We should do that here on the west coast.Anybody in?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Ah, the video I've been waiting for ! Thanks Steven, really nice work. Can you please PM me with the editing software you are using, I need to get some.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Nice job Steven!

Man my car is quiet! I might have to get some sanka coffee can exhaust so that I can hang with you guys!!

-N

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I just saw the newest Video -- it's playtime with Way2Evil vs. No Mercy ! Steven, I dont think you even have to add music to this one. The sound of the cars is the perfect soundtrack. I'm wondering what the result is gonna be when these cars run from 40/70 rolls together. Should be good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts