Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately we couldn't get a flight for dsinned on my rewards miles, so the alternate winner is

ZLICIOUS!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

please contact me and let's see if we can book a flight on USAirways!

[email protected]

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! to ZLICIOUS!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Congrats!

Looks like I will have to drive. Come on GM, give me a price on the new Z06 so I can make a decision if I'm driving my current Z. Or if the General comes in with the right price for the new Z, maybe I can sell mine at the FEST and FLY home with Zlicious:yeadog:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Woohooo...Awesome!! Thanks you Leslie and everyone.

Quick question...If I decided to drive instead of fly so I can have my car there, is there anyway I can directly pick a Z06 member on this board that was in the runnings to take my spot for the free roundtrip ticket? Or would it be mandatory for you to re-draw and pick another winner that way??

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Zlicious said:
Woohooo...Awesome!! Thanks you Leslie and everyone.

Quick question...If I decided to drive instead of fly so I can have my car there, is there anyway I can directly pick a Z06 member on this board that was in the runnings to take my spot for the free roundtrip ticket? Or would it be mandatory for you to re-draw and pick another winner that way??

well if you pick me :) i will support your wishes all the way :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Congrats, Fadi!

Again, a big thank you to Leslie for her generous donation! :cheers: :thumb: :D

Zipster :z: :z:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
MrKool said:
well if you pick me :) i will support your wishes all the way :)
Really? Will you buy me a C6 Z06? :lol:

Mark, Mike, Leslie? Anyone in regards to my question? Thanks

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you are driving, please let me know as soon as possible so I can have MDickie pick another winner!

I want to book the flight so we know we have a seat for someone!!!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
blkZ06 said:
if you are driving, please let me know as soon as possible so I can have MDickie pick another winner!

I want to book the flight so we know we have a seat for someone!!!
Ok, I think I am going to be driving down now. Change of plans. Sorry for any inconveniences. Thank you so much Leslie for this wonderful offer though.

Z06nut, I was going to pass it on to you since you are literally a Z06 nut. LOL. Unfortunately, another person has to be withdrawn..I tried. Thanks again Leslie and everyone else. :guiness:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
blkZ06 said:
will have a new name tomorrow!!!
I'll volunteer Leslie :ity:

Jack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts