Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the thoughts guys!!! I just got home. Left work at five o'clock and just got home. I can't stop diving this machine!!! HELP ME... I am severly addicted and its only the second night!!! Congratulations to everyone else picking up their Z's and for those getting there orders in too!! I am just as excited for all of you as well! Have a good one everyone. I'm heading back out for a bedtime drive! I figured most of the gadgets out today too. I have around 150 miles on it now.

Jason

·
Registered
837 Posts
It only gets better with the passage of time and the accumulation of miles. Break-in is particularly demanding on your sense of self-restraint. Hang in there. 500 miles will be there soon. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ranger

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have to agree with my buddy Ranger!! I love my Z more and more everyday, and I've been driving it for almost a year. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It's the most fun car I have ever owned!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Queezee,

Just wait until you get it over 500 rpm or 500 mph whichever comes first! (Disclaimer. Corvette, a registered trademark of General motors does not advocate revving our cars over 500 rpm or driving them over 500 mph except under track simulated conditions! Any similiarity between this statement and an official factory warning in purely coincidental!) jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
631 Posts
Congrats !

Is this the first Z06 you have driven / owned ? If you had one previously I'd like you to tell us the differences please.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Oh Boy!!!! These posts are making it TUFF on me!! Will these last few remaining days ever begin to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Keep racking the miles on that BIT#H!! Slap er' til' it hurts!!!:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zapper,

This is the first ZO6 I have owned. I test drove a 2001 Z a while back. To me, the ride is very similar. I haven't had a chance to step on my 02 and see what she really has, but I can't wait cause I'm flyin now!!! And I have not even begun to test the limits of her yet. The 01 I test drove was fast as hell though! At the rate I'm going the break in period won't take much longer. I'll let you know what I think when that time comes.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Just got back from a 2,400 mile trip and the car performed flawlessly. I finally had to add a quart of oil after 6,800 miles. The car now has about 8,200 miles with no problems at all, well some minor scratches on the front bumper, courtesy of my wife.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts