Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup....That's how much HP us NW guys were cruising around today :D .......Today we had 8 Zs (seven 02s and one 01:cool:) We were actually expecting a few more, but S#$% :eek: happens! When the spring gets here.....watch out, we will really ROCK :cheers: ( and we really need a RED & White Z06....any takers, email us)

We took a cruise up to the Red Hook Brewery (Thanks Martin) and had Beer....er, a Lunch ;) .Pictures will post soon, so watch the Banner Section for them :D I just wanted to give All my ZBruthas a little taste of whats to come.

I will continue to say that :z: Really Rocks and because of this place, The NW Z06 Members are going to continue to grow and HAVE FUN......man I wish it was spring!!:(

BTW, want to give a big thanks to our good buddies (4Vettes & Zee Freak) from Portland for making the trip to once again compliment our group, Harry and Brian are great guys:guiness: Next time we will cruise south to their neck of the woods:) Anyway, watch for pictures........

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
/\
l
l
What he said. It was another great day and hats off to Harry and Brien for making the haul northward (again). As JZ says, we need to head down to Portland next time. The fact that they have topless bars and we don't doesn't really factor into the plan.:p

It was great meeting R.Sherrard who just dynoed the beast and Brian K. and his friend Dave. Brian's Z must have set some kind of record for sitting on a rail car but it filled my rearview mirror on our cruise today and it looked damn sinister back there. :eek:

Martin was our tour director and will be posting the pics. Thanks buddy.

Lets fast forward to spring.

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MUFFLERBEARING said:
/\
l
l
The fact that they have topless bars and we don't doesn't really factor into the plan.:p

Pat :cheers:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D ;)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Sweet! The Northwest Contingent has really gotten some momentum, that's awesome! Can't wait for the pics!

This is what its all about!!!

JC

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Sounds like a great get together! :)

I am so bummed that I could not make it :(

All I can hope for is good weather weekends soon :D :D

Thanks guys for the invite and truly hope to join you all next time.

Rollin

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rollin, You are on the Dist List, and will be notified everytime:D

Any other local ZBruthas interested, please email me and We will let you know of EVERY TIME us boys and girls (Hummm, need some girls;) ) Get together.......:cheers: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts