Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe now I would consider 19's in the rear. Wasn't happy with the previous tire choices.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PLUS, a 335 tire sticks about 1/2 inch out of the wheels without tubbing. This should just about be flush without tubbing.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stock sidewall: 4.1
Stock diameter:26.1

Conti sidewall: 3.8
Conti diameter:26.7

Should also be 1.2 wider than stock F1.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I've had these tires(ContiSportContact™ 2) on my car for a half year now. Here they are in 305/25/20. Awesome tires. I love them. The 325/30/19's should be great. These tires have a great tread pattern and are deceptively wide mounted on the car (rear view). Great road feel. Good contact. Should be awesome in 19's :thumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've heard the price on these right now is either 650 or 850. Heard that from two different people. Even if it's 650 that outragous.

DROID

·
Registered
963 Posts
They have a wear rating of 280....yikes, not very good for high hp.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Ianz06 said:
They have a wear rating of 280....yikes, not very good for high hp.
I, agree. The Goodyear F1's are 220 :cheers:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've come to learn not to hold the treadwear number with too much weight. My Nitto's are treadwear 100, so they should be bald as soon as you put them on. All Nitto users I've seen posting in here say they are getting excellent treadwear.

The Continental could be a very sticky tire, but last better than other tires in this segment, so they give it a "reasonable" rating. I do not know this to be true, but and observation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts