Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think they just wrote 350ci as a rounded value for the stock 346ci, which is actually 4 less (instead of 6).

:cheers:
Geoff

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
This looks like a H/C install with the addition of headers added. It also includes tuning.

I also think that "350" is used interchangeable with 5.7L and 346ci. It does not read anything about boring the motor, so I assume this is a common statement of size. I think a lot of people still consider it a 350, even though it actually is a 346.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
NinjaZ06 said:
This looks like a H/C install with the addition of headers added. It also includes tuning.

I also think that "350" is used interchangeable with 5.7L and 346ci. It does not read anything about boring the motor, so I assume this is a common statement of size. I think a lot of people still consider it a 350, even though it actually is a 346.

Yep, I would say you are correct. I have a 427 pkg. But it is actually 430cid. guess the old numbers just sound better.

Chris

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That's LPE's H/C pkg for the stock motor. It's obviously more than just the heads&cam and is nice pkg. for that extra kick before falling completely over to the darkside with their other packages!!! :sneaky:

If I only had the $$$...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts