Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 Z06 dyno on 9-10-01 at 9:55 am 100.3 intake temp (dyno run at techodyne inc in tempe Arizona
480-804-9700) made 372.3 at 6100 rpm and 363.1 trq
at 5000rpm. This vette belongs to a customer of verdone performance inc .. only mods are
B&B Exhaust prt / B&B headers / Verdone Performance Off road only H pipe/ Verdone performance computer Program, donaldson air filter
verdone tested his with a stock air box and K/N filter found only 1.9 hp dif. You can call verdone
Performance inc at 480-423-9939 Or Call Techodyne
Inc . and we can fax you the dyno sheets. the dyno sheet show that Verdone,s program and Joe working
with B&B Performance has made HP to 6900 rpm 365.8
Remember you can tell the men from the boys by the performance of their toys. :cool: :guiness: :D :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good info.. Can you post the actual dyno curves? I would love to see them, especially since the torque peak has moved up in RPM. A table of the
data would be best so I can import it directly into my simulator.

Has anyone conducted an analysis of the LS6 valve train to determine when valve float will become a problem? It would be very interesting to see what it should be capable of. Though I assume the stock springs are engineered in a tight envelope..

The drag race guys don't have to worry about this quite as much as the road race guys who may spend lots of time near the rev limit.

Thanks!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hp graph before H Pipe

Frist run stock 1/01/01 3:48 pm 314.6 rwhp
321.9 tqt 2nd run B&B headers, Exhaust, Donaldson
3/28/01 3:07 pm 344.3 rwhp 340.5 tqr
3 rd run all of the above plus Verdones program
3/28/01 3:34pm 357.3 rwhp 350.7 tqt
4th run 9/10/01 9:55 am (also all intake temps on all runs were over 100 deg) 373.3 rwhp 363.1 trq
add H pipe from Verdone Performance. I can fax you the sheets (because I can't scan them because i don't know how until my wife shows me.) This thing runs so well that it will smoke the tires to 3rd gear. I am trying to get the owner to get on line
but he has no computer at home. But you can call techodyne and confirm with chris , he did all the runs there. He said all the Z06 he has run that this is the most hp he has seen. hope this helps

:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Joe, can you tell us some about the programming? Price, what all it does for the car? etc...

I'm about to do headers and would be interested in the programming.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
program

The program changes timing fuel rev limit removes skip shift ect. We built the program for headers exhaust so we could leave in the o/2s and run our h pipe without using o/2 sims. The computer will adj to no cat headers air intake ect.
Remember you can't change hardware without reprograming software (trademark) j verdone
std program no mod 600.00 custom program 700.00
72 hr turnaround :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts