Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:guiness: :guiness: 1fastdog did it again, he updated his order page. On this update we are now 3800 the super number we all are waiting for. The dog is the "MAN". Thanks 1fastdog. In a week or so now I should have some pix and smiles to post. Garage gets carpet today.:cheers: This sure is a super place to hang out at. :cheers:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrats!:cheers: ...Carpet:eek: What about all those future leaks :p JK.....Enjoy!:D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You lucky bastard (respectfully )

I sure feel lucky, :eek: Is this for real:-? Our new Z is alive, born today:guiness: Hang on world, Granny and I will be on the move. Age 60 married
38 yrs. We are spending our kids inheritance:lol: :lol: We have one grandson age 15, he thinks he will be able to sit in it, NOT:lol:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
This is very good news for JLH. I think mine should be in the lineup sometime this week also, but no "3800" for me yet according to Fastdog's latest update.

BTW, getting 0% financing will make up for what will be over 3 months of waiting from time of initial order to get to this point.

Now that is VERY good news for those with a lot of patience who have been WAITING all this time. :cheers:

Also, unlike many that have already got their Zs months ago, us left coasters don't have to put our cars into hibernation for the LONG Winter. :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3800 soon

1fastdog is on top of every thing going on. He will update every order that needs updating.Whoever 1fasdog is he or she should be at the top of our prayers for the day. Hang in there, check the dogs updates, they will be within a couple of hours of being on time and have the info for you. Dog, your the best:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats!!!!

We are hoping Mary's EB Mod Red Z06 gets built tomorrow and on then its way to Texas a few days later.

1fastdog updated us to 3400 so we are now just waiting for the build confirmation. Yippee....
And we too, are spending the daughter's inheritance, both 55 and married 34 years!!!!

Can't beat the General's 36 month 0% finance deal.

2001 Navy Blue coupe
2002 Electron Blue Z06 soon to be born

1 - 10 of 10 Posts