Corvette Z06 Forum banner

4/10 Tobay Meet-up in NYC

3K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  phantasms 
#1 ·
Hey Gang,

A few of us are going to meet up in Manhattan and drive out to Tobay together. For those coming from Jersey or from upstate this will be a perfect spot to meet.

I am working on making this a joint Viper - Z06 cruise, so you'll be in for a treat.

So who is in?

-N

#3 ·
uh oh, I know I'm supposed to get shitfaced the night before...I'm guessing 8 am meet. I can see it now, I'll be leaving the city with the truck at 4 am and back for 8 in the vette.....oh the joy!!

#5 ·
BiPlaneFlyer said:
There's an NCRS chapter meet that day at Suffolk Community College, so I'll be there with my 66.

Rich
Are you meeting us at Tobay, or in the city?

Here is the list thus far --

CorvetteForum -
Alex
Ike
FJB
Chase
Motown(maybe)
Alleynec5
Intrubl
Zinbad
Newb60
MichaelK
BillY2KFRC
stangkilr

Z06
Nabbs
Phantasm
Richard
Bi-PlaneFlyer
Undertaker
Antivennom447
VetteTest (maybe)

Viper
Keith
PlumCrazy
CitySnake
Ike's friend Rob.

Again we're leaving at 8AM so if you want to meet us in NYC, let us know so we know to wait for yah.

-N

#9 ·
robiferretti said:
i'll already be in LI at 8

where in LI at 8? Going to be a sick da but I've got to figure out who to meet up with first.

#12 ·
Rich it's Sunday and not Sat. We're still meeting at Hudson off of Canal. I'll give you a buzz tomorrow to finalize plans.

Mario -- you still down with meeting us there?

-N

#14 ·
Nabbs said:
Rich it's Sunday and not Sat. We're still meeting at Hudson off of Canal. I'll give you a buzz tomorrow to finalize plans.

Mario -- you still down with meeting us there?

-N
As of right now I am in. What is your route of travel? I'll probably be on Staten Island or Brooklyn already and I usually take the Belt to the Southern State to hit Nassau County. I'm not sure if you guys will be going the Cross Island or the LIE. Let me know so I know where else I could meet you besides Manhattan. Mario

#16 ·
Mario -- Some of the guys are meeting up in Queens, and then they are going to meet us on the LIE when we leave Manhattan. I've asked them to post directions here. Meet up with them, and then we'll catch up to you as we head to Tobay.

The plan will be for a few of us to meet in NYC (for the Jersey and CT guys) and then

If anybody needs to contact me my cell is 212 931 9045.

-N

#17 ·
The plan for the Queens contingent is to meet on the LIE service road at Oceania St in Bayside.

Between Exit 27 and 28. There is a publice school on the corner
of Oceania St (210th st) and Horace Harding Expressway.
This allows us to have access to an On Ramp that puts us on the Eastbound LIE just before Springfield Blvd.

If your coming from the West....get off the LIE at Exit 26 and follow the service road for two traffic Lights....that will put you at Oceania(210th) St......

If your coming from the East....Get off the LIE at the Oceania Exit....at the traffic light...turn left and then left again onto the service road.......

We should be sitting there waiting for the call.
Meeting time is 8:15. :puke: :puke:

#21 ·
undertaker said:
no clue who/what I'm doin tonite so you might see me awake that early...
Dude -- it's not like if you're hungover Monday, your customers will complain! :lol: C'mon, we need some more ViperKillers for this one!

Remember, we're leaving the city at around 8:30 - 9ish

-N

#22 ·
F.J.B. said:
The plan for the Queens contingent is to meet on the LIE service road at Oceania St in Bayside.

Between Exit 27 and 28. There is a publice school on the corner
of Oceania St (210th st) and Horace Harding Expressway.
This allows us to have access to an On Ramp that puts us on the Eastbound LIE just before Springfield Blvd.

If your coming from the West....get off the LIE at Exit 26 and follow the service road for two traffic Lights....that will put you at Oceania(210th) St......

If your coming from the East....Get off the LIE at the Oceania Exit....at the traffic light...turn left and then left again onto the service road.......

We should be sitting there waiting for the call.
Meeting time is 8:15. :puke: :puke:
ok, who's meeting up here? I'm coming from levittown. where should i meet up? where are my other LI boys meeting?

#25 ·
Antivenom 447 said:
Ok I'll do the Queens thing then. My only problem is that I don't have any race fuel so I don't think the place I get it from is open tomorrow. I never plan ahead but I'll figure something out. Talk to you soon; Mario
Glad to see you guys will make it out! So we have 4 Z06s coming -
Rich, Mario, Gene, and Steve.

See you guys in the AM.

-N

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.