Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok here's the deal...
We're offering up to $4,000 off msrp on all In Stock Z06s through Febuary 21st. You must take delivery before the end of the sale. We have about 14 Z06s available at this sale price.

Here's what's in stock:
black/red z06
black/black z06
silver/black z06
red/black z06
red/black z06
red/black z06

and inbound:
red/black 2-4 build
red/red 2-4 build
black/black 1-28 build
silver/black 2-4 build
red/black 2-4 build
black/black 2-4 build
black/black 2-11 build
red/black 2-11 build

Dealer retains rebates. Dealer retains the right to end sale at any time.:)

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Man.....

Where was this deal when I got my 01 last november....:cry: :cry: Well at least I got a Z06 of my own!! (with 0% finance..hehehe)

Mike

·
Registered
221 Posts
question

Rick,
Do you have any slightly used 2002 Z06's for sale? I am just curious. I have another car that I would have to sell before buying a Z06, but am curious none-the-less. Also, what is the scoop on 2003 vettes? When do the new models come in....and what can we expect from GM? Thanks in advance.
Erik

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eric,

At this time I do not have a used 02 Z06 but I do have 2 used 01 Z06s. One is Red & Black with 5500 miles and the other is Black & Mod-Red with 1200 miles on it. Let me know if one of these will work for you.

As for the 03 goes. Nothing in stone yet but should start taking orders for them around April.:)

·
Registered
779 Posts
2002blackZ06 said:
So actually it's $1998 off MSRP.:roll:
I was thinking the same thing. It look like I excellent deal till you read the fine print..But it is better than nothing....

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wont post my best deal here just to be under cut by a few hundred dollars. If you want to and ready to buy, give me a call and I will make sure we get together.:)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry folks this promotion is over.:(

We are down to 4 Z06s on the lot witch makes the supply much tighter. Call me or email me for my best price.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts