Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should probably go in the Regional Forum but since both Montana and South Dakota are in the regional map under "North Central Region" and there isn't a regional forum for the North Central Region, this is as good a place as any to say this past weekend in and around the Black Hills, Spearfish Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Devils Tower, Prairie Berry Winery, auto crossing, drag racing, seminars with Callaway, C-Magic, GM Factory Reps, Edelbrock, individual cruising etc was a blast. You should try it some time. There was a whole group drove out from PA. There were some folks from Canada. Some from Florida and Texas. Nice bunch of folks all. Biggest ticket I heard of was 114 mph but it could have been more if radar locked faster. Google the Black Hills Corvette Classic or Sioux Falls Corvette Club. They have been putting this on for 41 years. Imagine a 200 to 300 corvette caravan from Sioux Falls to Spearfish. We missed the caravan this year and just drove in from the west but got Thurs, Friday and Sat. in Spearfish. The volunteers work year round to put on a good time for all. There is something for everyone. Do what you want. Participate in what you want. Plus the 8 hour drive for me each way was fun. The Z was on the loose if you know what I mean. Thanks to the volunteers that work so hard so others can kick back and cruise.:gjob:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts