Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the dyno tune today and made 516.2rwhp and 490.3rwtq. with 3.90 gears

Seat of the pants feel is amazing. Car idles well and has good manners around town. It is tuned for pump gas.



Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,548 Posts
That's awesome! Great numbers! :coo:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,018 Posts
Can you say "YEEEEEE HAAA!!!!"

Good numbers!! Have fun! :thumb: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Chris310P said:
Got the dyno tune today and made 516.2rwhp and 490.3rwtq. with 3.90 gears

Seat of the pants feel is amazing. Car idles well and has good manners around town. It is tuned for pump gas.



Chris
Congrats Chris............Maybe that Carrera GT will turn up on the tollway beside you wanting to play :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,548 Posts
J.N.F. said:
Congrats Chris............Maybe that Carrera GT will turn up on the tollway beside you wanting to play :D :D
That GT won't be a problem while it's strapped down on the flatbed! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
case2307 said:
That GT won't be a problem while it's strapped down on the flatbed! :lol:
I dont know???? They make some pretty mean chips for them there powerstrokes :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
PerforminNorman said:
Awesome. Chris, would you mind emailing me or PM'ing me your cam specs? I'm just curious. [email protected]

I will get them for you. It is the one of the LPE cams. They said I could have put another one in that made a lot more horsepower but wouldn't be friendly around town and it wants race gas... This is a street car and I just wanted over that 500 mark with some reliability. They Delivered.


Chris

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
those are great number hope you injoy it....wait till a viper pulls up next to you and you run off and leave him ..its the best feeling in the world... :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
well he has about 100 fwhp more and 3.90 gears he should walk him pretty good...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Big time numbers Chris. I guess it's time to take the 3.90's out and go back to your 3.42's :jammin: :jammin:

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,273 Posts
Chris310P said:
I just wanted over that 500 mark with some reliability. They Delivered.


Chris
Thats an understatement; awesome numbers, congrats!!
 

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
Joined
·
3,265 Posts
I can't imagine with the 3.90s you getting any traction in 3rd with the F1s.

Time for some Nitto DRs, Chris!

Congrats and I'm glad you got it home. I know you've been anticipating this for months. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IT L GO said:
Big time numbers Chris. I guess it's time to take the 3.90's out and go back to your 3.42's :jammin: :jammin:

.

Yep, the 3.90s will most likely come out next week. Back to 3.42s.



Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
500rw and everyday drivability.......Awesome car Chris Congrats
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top