Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday May 21st

The Mod Party is in the planning stages!!! This year will be a little different in that it has outgrown my driveway and East Coast Supercharging has offered to sponsor it. We will hold the Mod Party at East Coast Supercharging in central New Jersey!!!!

Much more information to follow, including the date in late Spring. The great thing is thanks to ECS we will have access to lifts and garages this year.

Stay tuned for much more information in the coming weeks!!!!!!!

Joe :z: :z:
Directions: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=562+Route+539&city=&state=&zipcode=08514&homesubmit.x=20&homesubmit.y=11

www.eastcoastsupercharging.com

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Don Benson said:
I'll just need to make sure that the ECS crew has their grills ready for the famous "Benson's Beef on a Stick." :yeadog:

Don
Now i'm hungry Don

Jack

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'm in this year! I'm ready for the Beef on a stick Don! :D
I wonder if the rumored "ECS Girls" will show up? :zboobie:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I was sorry that I missed last years Mod party, but it was my first day at a new job and I couldn't miss that. I will be sure to make it this year Joe. Post a date soon as I want to schedule a Spring Ice Cream run and I can make that any Saturday. I know yours are always near the end of April. :yeadog:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Bad Machine said:
I'm in this year! I'm ready for the Beef on a stick Don! :D
I wonder if the rumored "ECS Girls" will show up? :zboobie:
Bob,

Chris has already given me permission to do your heads and cam for you. :D Man, I can't wait to get my hands on that blow torch. :lol:

Don

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm down for some beef on a stick (isn't that like a double negative?).

Happy to help install HIDs for anybody who wants.

Can I volunteer Don to be the beer wench? ;)

See you weds D!

-N

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Don Benson said:
I'll just need to make sure that the ECS crew has their grills ready for the famous "Benson's Beef on a Stick." :yeadog:

Don
No you just need to make sure the roofer isn't coming that day!!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Joe - That will make the cranky neighbor happy...As well as a lot of us who are thinking of doing mods. Let's see, what can I do on a lift :eek:o: I'm in. Need bagels?

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Golffox said:
Joe - That will make the cranky neighbor happy...As well as a lot of us who are thinking of doing mods. Let's see, what can I do on a lift :eek:o: I'm in. Need bagels?
George, can you say "4.10 gears?" :yeadog:

Don

·
Registered
874 Posts
Don Benson said:
Bob,

Chris has already given me permission to do your heads and cam for you. :D Man, I can't wait to get my hands on that blow torch. :lol:

Don
OK, just stay away from my cats! :D I don't want them to end up on a stick. :eyes:

:rofl: :cheers:

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Joe,

Would not be spring in NJ without a mod party and doing it over at ECS is a great idea. :thumb: Just don't pick April 30th and I can make just about any other date work.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Been looking forward to your annual gathering since leaving last year's.
Thanks to Chris for picking up the overflow!!
Don, I sure hope you bring enough of that beef on a stick!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Backlash said:
Joe,

Would not be spring in NJ without a mod party and doing it over at ECS is a great idea. :thumb: Just don't pick April 30th and I can make just about any other date work.

:cheers:

Tom,

Just think how may more Vararam installs you can do with a lift available. :lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
what to mod, what to mod.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Don Benson said:
George, can you say "4.10 gears?" :yeadog:

Don
I'll settle for 3.73s

·
10,998 Posts
Don Benson said:

Don
Don I am a carnivore and beef on a stick sounds up my alley. When I have the Panzer Lager and Garage Christening at my place I will be grilling on my 42,000 btu four burner grill (I take my grills seriously like my cars :D ) I need to get your recipe/procedure for your beef on a stick. pretty please with BBQ sauce on it . :lol:

Joe please pick a date so I can schedule one. I don't want to make it too close to yours since I hope to get some of the same guys to come down here for my first annual spring mod party at the panzer lager.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Oh Man!!! What a Great Day that was!! :thumb:

Just be careful who is installing shifters!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :z:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sounds like this spring is going to be packed with cruises and Mod Parties.

Don - Sounds like a good day to finally put on that Vararam since we'll have the Master Installer present (ie - Tom).

Hopefully, this will be in April - since May is going to be tough for me.

Bill

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
MSiska said:
Just be careful who is installing shifters!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :z:
Mike,
Ever think it was a test to see if Don would notice? :roll:

panzer said:
Joe please pick a date so I can schedule on. I don't want to make it too close to yours since I hope to get some of the same guys to come down here for my first annual spring mod party at the panzer lager.
Set the date And as long as I am not on the track, I'll make the trip. :usa:

1 - 20 of 208 Posts