Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hit 500!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Think I'll grab a beer to celebrate! ( Miller Lite )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Someone said I was the 500th member!

Is there a way to verify this?

Adrian

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-04-23 19:41, AmishVette spewed forth this drivel:
We hit 500!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Think I'll grab a beer to celebrate! ( Miller Lite )

Think I'll have one with you......

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Indeed you are. The reason this is a big deal is that I promised to move the site on the 500th Member as we're outgrowing our host.

Well, as I posted in the Grandstand, we'll be moving Wednesday at midnight!

I have the site mirrored on the other host, now I'm just fixing bugs and keeping the databases synchronized. We're pretty much home free.

Expect the forum to be down for a few minutes at this time....

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-04-23 20:08, x86guru spewed forth this drivel:

Adrian

Click on the memberlist tab and then go to page 10. There are 500 members and you were the last to sign in. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
5 Posts

On 2001-04-23 20:49, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-04-23 20:08, x86guru spewed forth this drivel:

Adrian

Click on the memberlist tab and then go to page 10. There are 500 members and you were the last to sign in. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hot Damn, I AM THE MAN!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Sorry, got a little carried away there.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Adrian

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
500 is great! However, it reminds me of one of my favorite lines: "If some is good, and more is better, then too much is just right!"

Let's go for another 500!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts