Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During Dave Hill's presentation of the C6 Z06 we were told the production cars will have "505HP" on the fender badge! :D

Also found out that customer build schedule should start this week! :cheers:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks for the info, Zip!! :thumb:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks for the info, Zip!! :thumb:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I wonder if the new badges, with or without the HP numbers, will be available from GM like the original '01-'04 badges? They are really nice looking!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
"427" Emblems

FYI,

I have "427" Emblems available for the C6 Z06.

4 7/8" x 5/8" x 1/4"

High polished, chrome plated.
Red enamel center numerals are 1 piece, 2/set.
Black enamel center numerals are sepearate 3 piece, 6/set.
Holes must be drilled.
Speed nuts included.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
someone i was corresponding with by e mail lives near maxie price (ga)...they said there's a new z06 in their showroom...
is this correct? (keep in mind that i haven't been on this z06 board in while/// forgive me ahead of time if i sound ignorant! :)

i sure liked it when i saw it in the showroom at the LA car show last jan!!!!!!!!! :)
whew!

and...wish i had the $$ to order one! :mah:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I thought the C5 Z06 productio line just started this week. That is not enough time to get one to So Cal by truck.

·
Registered
590 Posts
KevZ06Torch said:
someone i was corresponding with by e mail lives near maxie price (ga)...they said there's a new z06 in their showroom...
is this correct? (keep in mind that i haven't been on this z06 board in while/// forgive me ahead of time if i sound ignorant! :)

i sure liked it when i saw it in the showroom at the LA car show last jan!!!!!!!!! :)
whew!

and...wish i had the $$ to order one! :mah:

No we have not had a 2006 Z06 on display in the showroom...I have a 2005 Convertible and a 1960 Corvette in the showroom..I wonder which one he thought was a new Z06.. :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I would like to buy two 505 HP badges for Big Blue. That is his current HP with the polished Magnuson "Blower". I took off the 405HP badges.......truth in advertising.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I can't post them here.........this is a family thread. They are under my hood adding 6 extra points.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts