·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i can't hold my self any more

i love these wheels

i want these wheels

i cant live without these wheels now

but i don't want to pay retail for these either as i am already spending 10k to SC my car :) man this will be one hell of a summer. So can any one point me to a place who will sell them at reasonable price or some one who wants to sell theirs? 19" or 20"s??????

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I might be selling mine here soon. I may be getting the car tubbed and going to HRE's. About 600 miles on the rims and tires.

Chris

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I know never is a long time, but you almost never see CCW rims on sale. You are buying direct the manufacture and his rims are priced 20 to 30% less than rims of comparable quality. Occasionally when CCW has a surplus of tires he will have a special on certain sizes and they never seem to be in C5 sizes. Your best bet is to find a used set such as Chris310P. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris310P said:
I might be selling mine here soon. I may be getting the car tubbed and going to HRE's. About 600 miles on the rims and tires.

Chris
well put me down as the first one in line for these then :)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Looks like it will be in the next couple of weeks or so. I am having John at 21st tub the car for me and going with HRE's all the way around. He is going to set the wheels on his showroom to sell for me. You can contact him or let me know.

Chris

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Sounds like you're about to blow a gasket. So go buy the wheels already, and post some pics. :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zrod said:
Sounds like you're about to blow a gasket. So go buy the wheels already, and post some pics. :D

well i am getting a real sweet deal on some 19" front and 20" rear HRE's 549's (brand new) if the deal does not go through then i will probably buy these either from chris or new depending on the price off course :) :jammin:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
HRE 549's not too shabby. :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts