Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dashworks in Denver and Randy Reese have just dyno'd their 2nd C6 Procharger install. With tuning it pulled 532 rwhp and 480 rwtq with 6 lbs of boost. Check out the FMIC and super-clean install in the pics below. I was at DynoPro in Lakewood for the pulls and the car runs and sounds great. The only other mods are dynomax headers and custom tuning. Check out the blowoff valve on the side of the intercooler...

top view

driver side view

driver side view 2

Passenger side view

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Real nice #'s! :thumb: Not much room in there, is there? Can the hood be closed?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MSiska said:
Real nice #'s! :thumb: Not much room in there, is there? Can the hood be closed?
Stock hood is not a problem.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
joecooool said:
Looks like your getting some detonation at 5250 rpms.

Yep, sure does :eek:o:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
joecooool said:
Looks like your getting some detonation at 5250 rpms.
Not necessarily. Since the A/F is not shown, it is certainly possible that it is just a spike that can be fixed with a little more edit time. I've seen many Procharger dynographs that had some spiking, but the A/F was just fine.

Mike

·
Registered
384 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Not necessarily. Since the A/F is not shown, it is certainly possible that it is just a spike that can be fixed with a little more edit time. I've seen many Procharger dynographs that had some spiking, but the A/F was just fine.

Mike
I disagree. A sudden loss of 25 hp in the middle of the power band is far more likely to be detonation.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
joecooool said:
I disagree. A sudden loss of 25 hp in the middle of the power band is far more likely to be detonation.
That's the flow meter pegging out. Common on all S/C cars. No detonation... The A/F is fine, but too rich 11.5 to 1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts