Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know, I know. I haven't been around much lately. I've just been crazy busy. I posted this info on the other Forum, so I thought I'd post the info here as well..

OK race fans, as if the Z500 wasn't fast enough already. I decided to take a walk on the insane side, by adding N20 to my car. We used the NX kit with the TNT injection collar & nozzles. It was beautifully installed by the VERY competent staff at Hennessey Motor Sports, Thx John, Joe, Jason, Kyle, Ben & Brad. I got the NX kit from Albert Chlouber (TX Perf. Innovations).
The TNT nozzles are adjustable up to 250 RWHP, We used the "pills" for the 100 RWHP setting. We gained 141.6 RWHP & a WHOPPING 285.3 RWTQ. For a total of 570.3 RWHP 688.1 RWTQ. After the pulls, I double checked to make sure that we didn't have the 150 pills in by mistake. I'm not sure if the gains were because of the "Hybrid" set up or the tuning they did, or what?
I can't imagine jetting up to a bigger shot. At least not yet. It's gonna take me a while to become acclimated to the power that I've got. I can't wait to get to the track to see how she runs now.
We also found that we have gained a little more power since our last N/A pulls, so I included that Dyno graph as well, just for comparison.
I thought this car was fast before, but now it's just Nucking Futs!!
I think I'm gonna change my forum name to "Viper Sniper".
Here is the graph....The #'s are SAE corrected.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why won't it show my dyno graph??

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
CHRIST Darth! That's incredible.......Are we gonna get some videos?

Please post this in the Performance data section

<--------------Over there

JC

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There we go, Sorry that it's blurry. Does anybody know how to fix it??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted it in the Perf data Sec., but the dyno image won't show up. ??

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
:eek:

Those graphs are freaky looking! I thought hp and torque always met at 5250?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Man, I'm glad your on our side!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zoomin' If you look at the graph, the scales for the HP & TQ are different. Look at it again. It should make sense now.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jon,

That badass Z is almost insane!! :eek: Sure hope you get some videos of it!! :cool:

You better bring it to our get together in the Spring!! Oh...I forgot, that's top secret right now. :lol:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BADASSZ06 said:
Amazing. One of these days, one of these days. Darth how much did the N20 set you back? By the way like the tag.
Come on Cleetus, Come on!! hehehe

The Equip. was about $1400, + whatever it would cost you to get it installed. But I got EVERYTHING, Bottle warmer, NHRA Blow down tube, remote Bottle opener, purge kit, MSD RPM window switch, N20 & Fuel pressure (Autometer Sport Comp 2 1/16th gauges that match my stock gauges mounted in the Autometer A-pillar dual pod, remote controls for Arming the system, turning on the bottle warmer, opening & closing the bottle & purge switch mounted perfectly(concealed) in the stock ashtray location , Bottle jacket. There was some more stuff but I can't remember, it's late. But you get the picture. I also finally added a Ripper shifter, at the same time.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fcalmes said:
Jon,

That badass Z is almost insane!! :eek: Sure hope you get some videos of it!! :cool:

You better bring it to our get together in the Spring!! Oh...I forgot, that's top secret right now. :lol:
Just let me know the details about the get together & I do my best.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Very impressive for sure :) We are looking for 475 to the rear wheels on my Z06 without juice or I will be forced to put the 427 in the car in the spring. ;)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
:eek: Sweet mother of blessed acceleration! What a beast! How do you hook that monster up?

I assume you have gone over your other mods else where, but I'm curious what you did to build up the bottom end?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts