Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
57mm Turbos + forged engine= 840RWHP!

WHAT! :eek:

An 02 Z06 just made OVER 800rwhp on a dyno with twin turbos. (790rwhp on loaded dyno) The modifications are diamond forged pistons, forged rods and twin turbo kit with 57mm turbos. It is on "LOW BOOST" at a measly 14-15 PSI. The boost can be turned up to 1200RWHP. Stock displacement. :usa:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Want a ZO6 said:

An 02 Z06 just made OVER 800rwhp on a dyno with twin turbos. (790rwhp on loaded dyno) The modifications are diamond forged pistons, forged rods and twin turbo kit with 57mm turbos. It is on "LOW BOOST" at a measly 14-15 PSI. The boost can be turned up to 1200RWHP. Stock displacement. :usa:
Whoa! big time numbers :eyes:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Heat (turbo) and plastic = trouble ???

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PerforminNorman said:
Btw, did the turbos happen to look like this?
Norm,

yes, thats the one. :thumb:

I guess the first kits sucked as far as quality parts but they are suppose to be working on that. This one had to be modded a little bit to make it fit.

·
Registered
200 Posts
This post is lame.. Which kit was it?

Mark

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
We are strictly forbidden to post the name of the company here. LOL I ordered my kit over 6 weeks ago, paid my money and still don't have any parts. hahaa

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good luck with your kit.

I like mine and it's not the same.

I made a crappy 725 saerwhp & 781saerwtq @ at low boost 12.8 psi on a forged 382 9.4.1 c/r stroker with AFR 225's

Your going to love it :jawdrop:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PerforminNorman said:
We are strictly forbidden to post the name of the company here. LOL I ordered my kit over 6 weeks ago, paid my money and still don't have any parts. hahaa
haha yea like I said they are suppose to be working on that. Kit seems ok they just need to get there stuff together. :cheers:

Mark,

The point of the post was to show what the 346ci engine is capable of (power wise with FI) with a simple rods and pistons change. If you really want the name of the company PM and I will tell you. Although they are kind of slow (lol on norms post) and don't really have there stuff together. The company that did the install had to fab up a piece of there own and fix the battery relocation kit. And it took a few months to get the parts in also.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I know now which kit is is. Was this the car done by EPP?

Mark

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Want a ZO6 said:
haha yea like I said they are suppose to be working on that. Kit seems ok they just need to get there stuff together. :cheers:

Mark,

The point of the post was to show what the 346ci engine is capable of (power wise with FI) with a simple rods and pistons change. If you really want the name of the company PM and I will tell you. Although they are kind of slow (lol on norms post) and don't really have there stuff together. The company that did the install had to fab up a piece of there own and fix the battery relocation kit. And it took a few months to get the parts in also.
Do you have any pull with Tom? Do you know him well?

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Want a ZO6 said:

:jammin: That's a lot of ponies :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts