Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,

We're doing a midnight run tonight in the city. If you've never done one before, you are in for quite a treat.

We will meet up at 11PM at Hudson and Canal and leave around midnight. Expect to put a few miles on your car, and don't worry we won't be going over any potholed streets or driving like maniacs. Expect to see some colorful people and some interesting sites, and to be able to stop your car and snap a picture or two in places you would never be able to.

Here are some pix from our last outing: http://www.yuppieracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1021

-N

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Thanks for the invite, Would love to maybe next time. Did a double shift last night. No way I would be able to stay awake... Please let us know about the next one...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Tom -- I'm thinking of doing this Saturday night instead. Would you be game for Sat night?

-N

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Nabbs said:
Hey Tom -- I'm thinking of doing this Saturday night instead. Would you be game for Sat night?

-N
Wish I could, I am heavy in the planning stages of my companies Global data center move and other craziness. I won't be able to do a late nighter until late September. Thanks for the thought...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts