Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about any way you look at it's going to be around $70,000.00+ with destination fee and fed-state taxes. We don't have state taxes here so I didn'count it.

I just hope to get mine before the race season ends. For the guys (smart ones) just wait there will be some for sale always is used. Remember we are at war, sickness, divorces, lay offs etc. cause lots of cars to hit that auction block sooner then they should.

Be patient and you might see one, lots cheaper.

I don't buy into the rumor mill either of $100,000.00 due to demand. That's just more BS getting spread around.

They said the same about the 1990 ZR1 remember. :usa:

·
Registered
4 Posts
It should get the gas guzzler tax also as GM knows buyers will pay it regardless if it deserves it...definitely $70K

Norm

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
george said:
I don't buy into the rumor mill either of $100,000.00 due to demand. That's just more BS getting spread around.
Just wait until the new Zee starts hitting the dealers. They will be marking them up big time. Hell, the stupid Ford dealers are marking up the Ford GT by 50 to 100 grand! :screwy: I even saw the Ford dealer marking up V6 Mustangs by $4,000 !! ... WTH? :roll:

You bet there will be a frenzy on the new Zee, and the dealers are gonna be looking for suckers. :mah:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
V-max said:
It should get the gas guzzler tax also as GM knows buyers will pay it regardless if it deserves it...definitely $70K

Norm
What - no CAGS ??

·
Registered
449 Posts
george said:
Just about any way you look at it's going to be around $70,000.00+ with destination fee and fed-state taxes. We don't have state taxes here so I didn'count it.

I just hope to get mine before the race season ends. For the guys (smart ones) just wait there will be some for sale always is used. Remember we are at war, sickness, divorces, lay offs etc. cause lots of cars to hit that auction block sooner then they should.

Be patient and you might see one, lots cheaper.

They said the same about the 1990 ZR1 remember. :usa:

When you said you don't have state taxes...does that mean you don't have a state sales tax on a vehicle purchase?

If so, I might rent a house there for a couple of months to save on tax......what do you need a utility bill with a name on it?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
constren said:
When you said you don't have state taxes...does that mean you don't have a state sales tax on a vehicle purchase?

If so, I might rent a house there for a couple of months to save on tax......what do you need a utility bill with a name on it?
A vacation in Nashville for a couple of months sounds like a good idea. What happens when I move back to Florida and license it there? :eek:o:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts