Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
We're gettiong there, but I'd like to see that number jump up!

Any suggestions on how to get more exposure for the Fest, anyone?

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Lets move it to Nevada at Stateline with Corvettes of Bakersfield at Buffalo Bills. There will be over 1,000 Vettes there.......along with pretty girls and gaming. Starts March 18th...........just a thought.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Some people might not be able to plan that far in advance. I'm sure there will be more coming. We'll have a great time - one way or the other.

·
21,378 Posts
2MchFun said:
Some people might not be able to plan that far in advance. I'm sure there will be more coming. We'll have a great time - one way or the other.
:yeadog: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Zippy said:

mass email to all members here or a Museum-gram? ......the reason I say this is that I was surprised at the number of people I met at last year's Fest who do not regularly visit this board.....

:z:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I've delayed long enough!!

Make it 71 and 72.

Steve & Tam

·
Registered
67 Posts
74 :guiness: :puke: :rofl: Lets get it started!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
For those that are interested, there is a DE event at Nashville SuperSpeedway on Wednesday, the day before the start of the Fest.

Check out this thread:

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75679

This is an event that will allow you to drive your car on the Nashvill SS road course as fast as you would like, and it includes in car instruction. If you have ever wanted to really let your Z stretch its legs, this is the event for you. Beginners are welcome, you will really learn a lot about driving your Z.

We have 20 interested at the moment, looking to get as many as possible.

Mark

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
2000 miles each way...have not registered yet but plan to and plan to be there along with the lovely Suz06...Terry

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Maineyak,

Awesome, make sure to try and hook up with the rest of the crew coming out from PA and MD. PM MSiska, or Backlash and find out when the caravan is running. They usually stay overnight in Morgantown, WV. Its a great group to run to the Fest with...

Looking forward to seeing you at the Fest.

You going to be there in time for the DE at Nashville SuperSpeedway???

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Maybe the NCM can send out flyers to the folks on the NCM mailing list as they have done for other events in the past. I think there is around 40,000 names on that list.

Or get some press release coverage in the vette magazines. The time to do that is NOW.

Joe

Zippy said:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Any chance to include a schedule of events for the Z06 fest in with the BB mailing? It could only help the NCM with more revenue.

I think the word of mouth advertising is more than covered by the folks that have attended. :)

My personal opinion is that this site is probably the single biggest form of advertising for the Fest.

BTW, I guilty of not yet registering as I know many others have not yet either. I waiting to see if my son can make it again this year or not. (waiting on his summer camp schedule)

Thanks Adam

Joe

Adam Boca said:
Magazines have a lead time of 3 months..We are going to get coverage.

We do mailing for the 2 large events, C5/C6 Bash and Labor Day.

We are getting coverage, it just takes time.

Also, the best advertising is word of math..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts