Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rain held off today and the sun came out to make for humid conditions. Sconi and Dan were there and John with his electron blue and Jim with his MY. Phil in his black Z was representing the Jersey owners. A fast quicksilver was also on track whose name I did not catch. There were a couple of C5's as well. Not too shabby a showing for a track day. Everyone ran well in their respective run groups with only one minor problem with Dans Camaro, a broken wheel stud. A great time was had by all.

Jim installing his bumbercam

Sconi's bad boy and Dan's SS

The usual suspects

Discussing the last session

Sconi trying to find more traction

Hey! stay away from my Corvette

John going into turn 11

Jim at speed

Sconi and the quick quicksilver

·
Registered
224 Posts
Another great day at NHIS. :jammin: It was great seeing everyone again, I look forward to the next event.

John

·
Registered
247 Posts
Another fun day at the track... :cheers: :cheers: Good to see everyone again. :drunken:

Hope to see everyone at the Sept. event. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Damm I miss those track days with that crowd, a lot of laughs, a lot of great track time. One day guys, I will be back for one of those events...

Mark

·
Registered
224 Posts
Your name did come up Mark when I asked Sconi where he got his chrome wheels from. :thumb:

John

·
Registered
224 Posts
Great pictures, I just placed my ordered with them. :jammin:

Jim, I didn't see a picture of your wheels off the ground. :(

John

·
Registered
247 Posts
MA ZO6 said:
Great pictures, I just placed my ordered with them. :jammin:

Jim, I didn't see a picture of your wheels off the ground. :(

John
I know....apparently the guy wasn't listening. :roll: Maybe he thought I was joking? :-? :ity: :ity:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts