Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, Steve and Pat Bretz are the people taking delivery of their EB Z06. It will be this afternoon around 12:30. Plant tours have been cancelled for the following week, so we will be at the car a little after noon, or right before 1. THanks guys! Look for the banner, I NEED POINTS!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Adam, if plant tours are cancelled 'next week', how does that affect this week's deliveries?

Vince

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Adam Boca said:
Did you get the pictures?
Adam,
Got more than 100, but no banner :(

btw - how does next weeks tour cancellation affect this week's deliveries?

Who wants the images????

Vince

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think Adam meant the following week as in the rest of this week, right?

I hope it isn't next week. I am supposed to pick up my car next Wednesday. I wonder if the airlines are going to be operating though. I hear they are waiting untill they all pass the new security measures.

I now wish I had just pulled out $58,000 from stocks/bonds to pay for this entire thing, instead of pulling just a bit out and making huge payments. Pulling the money out would have been a great forsight. I wonder how bad this is going to hit our economy? I'm not educated enough in investments to know what outcome this will have on us.

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, sorry I have been busy, and flooded with emails.

Plant tours are shut down for this week. I do not know how long it will last. We will still do the deliveries if the people can get to me. The plant tours will not be avail, but we can do the NCM Tour and the Car stuff.

Hope this helps!

Adam

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Adam, thanks for the info.

Was the tour shut down planned prior to this week ?

Vince

1 - 13 of 13 Posts