Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a note to those waiting on their '02 Z06's... I feel for you, I really do! :razz:

I cannot tell you what a thrill it is to drive this car... gets better everyday.

Everyone was right... the wait is worth it ( but still SUX! ) :(

Thanks GM for getting it right... :guiness:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Agent,

Glad you're enjoying your Z. I was having a blast with mine until the transmission went south...I couldn't get it into reverse. This past week the car has been at Mr. Goodwrench for repairs, but is back safely in my garage. Tomorrow I'll take her out for a good long run to see how good Mr. Wrench did. BTW, I have almost 2100 miles on it with a 911 and Ferrari 355 kill.

Steve
02 MY 8-6 museum delivery

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think mine will arrive just in time for me to put it away for the winter :mad:

Glad you're enjoying yours! :grin:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
AgentZ06, I have not told anyone this but I may have hit the rev limiter with less than 90 miles on my EB of few times!;) I just hit 500 miles today and hammered the crap out out of it. :D That 4-6600 RPM range is just too kewl. Is there a 5th or 6th gear??:grin: FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Z06M3... sorry to hear of your misfortune :(

Happy to hear of your kills! :D

Pbpedis... winter must suck in Ontario :(

At least you will have your Z06! :D

FUBU69... I hear ya 'bro! :D

It can take it! ;)

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
PbPedis said:
I think mine will arrive just in time for me to put it away for the winter :mad:

Glad you're enjoying yours! :grin:
I got to drive mine for 4 weeks and then it was laid up for our 5 month winter. We are a lot better off than these guys from the south, because when we do get to finally drive it, we appreciate it more. I got a little anxious and got mine out before the snow melted. :D

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pic man! :)

I remember seeing it quite some time ago while I wa waiting on my first one. :cool:

Enjoy it when you can I suppose... :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts