Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all let me thank everyone who came and especially those who pitched in to help. We had volunteers strapping cars on the dyno, directing traffic, setting up the tables,serving the food, and keeping the coolers full of ice and drinks. It was quite a turnout. We had both parking lots full and cars lined up and down the street for about a quarter mile. It was a fun time for all.
A special thanks Lou ,for scoring the 120 pounds of tri tip and Richard from West Coast Cylinder Heads for slaving over the barbeque for hours.
This year I actually got to have a bite myself. We cooked up 120 pound of tri tip, 20 pound of ribs and 100 burgers and hot dogs. I made about a gallon of my homemade salsa the night before and that was gone by the end of lunch.
When the announcement was made that the food was ready, a line formed all the way out the gate into the driveway! It was a lot of fun.
Anyway, on to the winners.
The raffle for those that could attend went as follows.
The 2 free dyno tune sessions went to: Ted Dean and Reginald Sawyer
$100 prizes went to Jason Carey and Ken Burgio.
$500 went to Richard Nastasi.
$1000 went to Rick Abney. (3rd prize)
A Borla Stinger exhaust system was won by Jimmy Ardis.
Betina Misiurak won a Wilwood brake rotor package.
Craig Dean won a DeWitts Radiator.
Greg Knight (gknight) won the LG Pro Longtube headers. (2nd prize)
Anthony Harris (Elric) won the Grand Prize of a complete A&A Custom supercharger system.
There were also a bunch of smaller prizes given away including a full day of racing at Willow Springs Raceway, 5 deluxe detail kits, a set of Powerslot rotors,car covers, a $500 AFR gift certificate and more.
These were the prizes awarded at the party.
The online drawing was held afterwards and here are the results of that one.
Vettman1 $100 (CF member)
Face $100 (CF member)
Stan2002 also won $100 (Z06Vette member)
97Black won $200 (CF member)
Kedvesh won $500 (CF member)
7.0scSupervette (Roy) won the grand prize of $1000 (CF member)
Congrats to all and lets start planning next year! :cheers:

BTW Heres a video of the party that Joel shot for us:
http://www.corvettekillstories.com/photogallery/albums/JBSBLOWNC5/Pics/aaparty.wmv

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Andy you really are a great vendor on many of the corvette sites..

It was a lot of fun wondering or dreaming of who would win.

Thats a huge list of winners and the only thing I can think of is bottom line.......anyone who does business with you at anytime is a winner.

Thanks for your fine support for so many years in the corvette community!

JB

·
Registered
752 Posts
Sounds like you guys were really cooking...in the garage and at the grill :yeadog:

Ive gotta make it down to your shop someday!

Silvertp

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Andy,

I had a great time - as did everyone else. We had a great turn-out of some nice cars, as well as nice people. We should all be thanking you for being such a great host. I'm already looking forward to next year's - that will make it three years in a row for me!

Thanks for the hospitality!

Alex :z:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Thanks Andy for all you did and have done in the past for the members of our site.:ity:

Jack

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Job, Andy very :coo:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
:coo: X 2
That is Totally Awesome :yeadog:

:cheers: Congratrulations to all the Winners :cheers:

And Thanks Andy for doin' this :jammin: :ity: