Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mug: I got some A&A Frame Savers and Rocker Rails about six months ago and today they paid for themselves! I had to go to the dealer to return a rental car today and as you pull into the dealer lot, there is a huge slope. :eek: I slowed up and went at a sharp angle but started to drag on the passenger side rocker rail and almost got stuck! You could hear the screatch of metal on pavement and all the salesmen were looking at me in awe. Thank God I had them installed before this happened or I would have to empty the pocket on some repairs. :D Do yourself a favor and get a set before you wish you had already! A&A Frame Savers and Rocker Rails are a MUST!!!!! :jammin:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
:mug: I got some A&A Frame Savers and Rocker Rails about six months ago and today they paid for themselves! I had to go to the dealer to return a rental car today and as you pull into the dealer lot, there is a huge slope. :eek: I slowed up and went at a sharp angle but started to drag on the passenger side rocker rail and almost got stuck! You could hear the screatch of metal on pavement and all the salesmen were looking at me in awe. Thank God I had them installed before this happened or I would have to empty the pocket on some repairs. :D Do yourself a favor and get a set before you wish you had already! A&A Frame Savers and Rocker Rails are a MUST!!!!! :jammin:
Where do you get them? URL please?

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Of course they are, I have had them on for almost three years and they have saved me many times. :thumb: :z:

·
Registered
238 Posts
They have saved me many times. I have heard that nasty scrape noise during an unavoidable high center and am just relieved that they are hitting the rocker rails instead of the fiberglass.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Both excellent products and highly recommended if you drive your Z around. These things will save you sooner or later.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just ordered them! A speed bump didn't like my my lowered car. :cry: :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Both items have saved the bottom of my car many times. Both are an easy install, though you need to be able to have access to a welder for the preferred Frame Saver install; I originally had mine just bolted on, but welding makes for a more rigid mounting.

Also, be aware that the Rocker Rails negates the use of jacking pucks, as they block the slots that the pucks go into. On the other hand, you can just lift straight on the rails with your jack...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I've had mine on for almost 4 years and they've saved me many times !

Rob :yeadog:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts