Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to Thank You guys for all the hard work you are doing with this site......JC, this place is sooooo :cool: and all your dedication is astonishing:eek: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....I LOVE my Z!!:grin: :grin:

Z06Vette.com ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Thanks JZ, and thanks to all of you that sent emails. :D

Sorry if I didn't reply or get to them tonight, just trying to get this place back in shape.

Gotta get to bed and get up early for work tomorrow, so bear with the colors and the nasty buttons.....We'll get there....

JC

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Guess I made it back:D. Looks OK, but once you get this new software tweaked, don't change it until the C6 comes out :D

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT

tHIS NEW SOFTWARE IS SO COOOOOLLL!!!!!!!

Theres so much to play with you guys are gonna have to run Nite Classes :D :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

!!!!BEERS ALL AROUND!!!! we NEED yELLOW!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ditto on a job well done. I really do appreciate all the work that it takes to keep this forum up and running.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looking good :)

I like the options that speed up the forum for us modem users :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
This looks great - and it sure is fast!!! So fast it threw me into some kind of TIME WARP :eek: I registered in 2008. I'm "BACK FROM THE FUTURE". Must be the Z06 cause I don't own a DeLoren! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'm seriously digging the looks of things around here now! I hope it's going to stay this way for a long time! Thanks for the hard work, guys!

-Kirk

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Heh, well believe me, I don't want to change it for awhile either :)

This should be the last complete overhaul of the forums for a LOONNG time....

Hang in there, I still have a lot to do graphic and layout wise, but we're close....

JC

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The best compliment I can think of to bestow on the webmaster(s) of the Z06 forum is when the "old" site was down a few days ago due to bandwidth limit error. I immediately went into intense withdrawal pains and was nearly in tears. :puke:

(Just had to put that last "smiley" in, which in no way reflects my thoughts on the enhancements to this new site). :D

Seriously, JC, GREAT JOB!!! Thanks for all your efforts to make this the best Corvette enthusiast site on the Internet.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I appreciate all you do as well and this update rocks! You should do this for a living.:lol:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Glad you all like it. It's due in no small part to the combination we've hit upon.

Frank has the tenacity of a hungry wolverine when it comes to getting new users and keeping them here, the other moderators promoting the site and helping with general maintainence, and graphics and infrastructure by yours truly.....

And of course YOU, the users, for all the banner pics and promotion we get.....we've got something good. :-D

JC

1 - 20 of 20 Posts