Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to reinerate how much fun we had and how great it was meeting each and every one of you!
I was a little worried at first that I would have to be more reserved, but quickly learned that I fit right in. Most of you are as :screwy: if not more :screwy: than me! :p
Thank you again for everything that you all put in to making this an awesome Fest and thank you for making us all feel right at home!

Here are a few of the pics that I took....

How many Z06 Vette men does it take?

Just one WOMAN!!!

G on the trip there!

Texas Triple Decker

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Great pictures...It was a pleasure meeting you and Garrett.
My Z06 sisters really get down when it comes to their cars!!! :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
it was great meeting you and your SPUNK!

I told Garrett he's got a keeper with you-smart, sexy, drags, and works on her own car-what more could a guy want?

:D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Cameo,

It was my pleasure to meet you, Garett, & Steph. You guys helped make my Fest a memorable one! Y'all keep in touch!

Scott

:z:

·
Registered
385 Posts
blkZ06 said:
it was great meeting you and your SPUNK!

I told Garrett he's got a keeper with you-smart, sexy, drags, and works on her own car-what more could a guy want?

:D
That pretty much covers it!

Great pics.... :guiness:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for sharing. :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Thanks for sharing Cameo! It was wonderful to meet you, G and Steph! :thumb:
And y'all definitely fit into the Fest crowd! :D :drunken:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Great pics Cameo...

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
MSiska said:
Thanks for sharing Cameo! It was wonderful to meet you, G and Steph! :thumb:
And y'all definitely fit into the Fest crowd! :D :drunken:
Says it all. :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Who the hell brought a Viper to the fest? :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Paul said:
Who the hell brought a Viper to the fest? :roll:
Easy Paul. It was Leslie's (blkZ06) other car. She brought her Z06 as well. It's a nice ride.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Easy Paul. It was Leslie's (blkZ06) other car. She brought her Z06 as well. It's a nice ride.
Easy? I merely asked a question. Kinda like bringing a cat to a dog show but whatever floats your boat.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Paul said:
Easy? I merely asked a question. Kinda like bringing a cat to a dog show but whatever floats your boat.
Can't read tone in e-mails, but the Who the hell part did not seem like a normal comment. Leslie otherwise known as Queen Leslie just picked up the Viper. I think in the picture FRC Tom was driving at the Makers Mark tour. :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Paul said:
Now that would be fun, take a stray cat to a dog show and let him loose :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, Nice pics

Garrett looks funny all curled up in that fetal position. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has he ever been in prison? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
Now that would be fun, take a stray cat to a dog show and let him loose :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, Nice pics

Garrett looks funny all curled up in that fetal position. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has he ever been in prison? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Your a sick man my friend! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Can't read tone in e-mails, but the Who the hell part did not seem like a normal comment. Leslie otherwise known as Queen Leslie just picked up the Viper. I think in the picture FRC Tom was driving at the Makers Mark tour. :thumb:

Cool. Paul, aka King Paul, will be attending next year's fest in a shiny Fire Engine Red 1986 Yugo GV Cabriolet. I think I'll fit right in!

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Paul said:
Cool. Paul, aka King Paul, will be attending next year's fest in a shiny Fire Engine Red 1986 Yugo GV Cabriolet. I think I'll fit right in!
Only if it is a fast Yugo King Paul. If it can't go 150 on the Makers Mark tour don't bring it bring your TT Z06. :cheers:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Paul said:

NEW FEST EVENT: Target Practice shooting paintballs at a YUGO :drunken:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
NEW FEST EVENT: Target Practice shooting paintballs at a YUGO :drunken:
You da man! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts